MY FUCKING STEELERS...

Play Ball!
tred311
Taiyed Brodel

MY FUCKING STEELERS...

Post by tred311 »

ROCK MOTHER FUCKER! Hahahahaha......sorry, just SO FUCKING AMPED about beating Indy. Sorry to see the lose but I am from Pittsburgh so I am fucking stoked! We are going to the superbowl.....right after we beat the shit out of Denver! Fuck Yeah!
"Never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut"
gramps311
You can't stop entropy so why even try

Post by gramps311 »

that was a really good game. bus almost lost it though. if it werent for big ben and the indy kicker, pitt would have lost. denver will go to the super bowl
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

YEAH YOU MOTHERFUCKER, YOUR GONA HALF TO DEAL WITH DENVER AT HOME, ITS NOT THAT EASY, YOUR STEELERS ARE GONA GET FUCKED UP SUNDAY, BRING THAT SHIT TO INVESCO AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS NIGGA!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

next weeks game will be awesome! you can thank big ben for the win. i cant believe that guy got tackled by the damn qb! good game!
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
tred311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by tred311 »

yeah, there was alot of luck on both sides of the ball.....a couple of really key BAD calls......espeacially the Troy Palomalu interception that they ruled incomplete. What a shit call. Anyway, Pitt should stomp Denver, and even if they don't it's fine. At least my Steelers put an end to all the Indy BS hype! Go STEELERS! Denver better bring it.....because New England beat themselves.....hahahahaha!
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

that palomalu int was the worst call i have ever seen. they try and try to come up with these excuses nowadays for everything to not just be a good play. i mean this whole "must make a football move" stuff and "holding the ball all the way through a roll on the ground" is just plain stupid. a good play is a good play and they should be rewarded not punished.
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

A-fucking-men Culti-Vader. You should be a ref.

I totally agree, and man was that game fucking incredible.

How could the Colts miss a 36 yard field goal? I coudln't fucking beleive it.

Oh and might I add, BETTIS USE TWO HANDS NEXT TIME! :D

Oh and Sam, your Denver Broncos are so cocky right now. You should of seen the news reports here at Denver.

The Broncos are thrilled that Steelers won, they think its gonna be a landslide victory.

I think the Broncos vs Steelers will be the best game in NFL history.
:evil5:
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

Sir Alex wrote:A-fucking-men Culti-Vader. You should be a ref.

I totally agree, and man was that game fucking incredible.

How could the Colts miss a 36 yard field goal? I coudln't fucking beleive it.

Oh and might I add, BETTIS USE TWO HANDS NEXT TIME! :D

Oh and Sam, your Denver Broncos are so cocky right now. You should of seen the news reports here at Denver.

The Broncos are thrilled that Steelers won, they think its gonna be a landslide victory.

I think the Broncos vs Steelers will be the best game in NFL history.
you fuckers never listen to my pics ive been 100% for each game, and what the fuck you say pats beat themselves how did the colts not??????colts played there worst game, peyton was shit the first half. LISTEN TO ME YOU MOTHERFUCKERS THIS GAME IS LIVE AT DENVER, DENVER "NEVER" LOSES AT HOME, SHANAHAN IS ON FIRE, BIG BEN CANT HANDLE THIS D. AND PITT HAS DONE SHIT AGAINST THE RUN FOR THE PAST WEEKS. IM THE FUCKIN ANALYIST HERE LISTEN UP! Broncos- 24- Steelers-10
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

LOL Sam you crack me up.

I can't wait to see the Steelers dominate. My predict: 31-10 PITT

I think the Broncos are gonna be a bit too cocky and also play their worst game yet.
:evil5:
tred311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by tred311 »

WOOHOO..........MY FUCKIN STEELERS!!!!

boy, carolina looks bad........