Next NFL season will be bad ass

Play Ball!
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Next NFL season will be bad ass

Post by Rap Weasel »

I am really looking forward to next years NFL season already. There will be so much talent in the first 10 picks of the draft. I can't remember ever looking forward to the NFL draft as much as I am this year. The word around Houston is that as of now the Texans are going to draft Reggie Bush, I think that would suck. We don't really need him. We have this years AFC starting return man in Jerome Mathis, 1000 yard rusher in Double D. A great reciver in Andre Johnson. It would be geat to have Reggie don't get me wrong Reggie Bush is awesome, but he would just not be a wise choice for the Texans. If they drafted Vince Young it would be a win win situation, the fans would be much more forgiving if he was a "bust" (I say no fuckin way though) than if Reggie Bush is injured 60% of the time. What do yall Saints fans think about Bush vs Young vs Linhart?

This post would of been better but the Rockets are in OT...so I got a little distracted.
So its come to this?
HostileApostle
Mackadocious she's sweet & precocious

Post by HostileApostle »

a talent like reggie bush comes once in every generation, he is like barry sanders, gale sayers, and walter payton. Its goin to be impossibe for any team to pass him up, no matter how good a game vince young had. young looks kinda shaky to me. go with bush, dont believe the vince young hype.
i'll put you in another world I can't hear you
like having phone sex with a deaf girl
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

Its not hype. He is from Houston people around here have known about him since high school. It was not one good game, I have watched him in every game of his college career (Yeah I know its only 22 games or something like that) but still he would be a great pick up for the Texans, they could deal Carr to the Dolphins or some other team that needs a qb that does not have a top pick. Michael Vick has the worst qb rating in the NFL (or damn near close) Young is a "running" qb like Vick that can really hurt you with the pass. Vince Young has the highest qb rating in college football! I know that it is not automatic that his success will transfer over to the NFL, but I like his chances better than Reggie Bushes.

Vice Young stat of the day. With his MVP preformance at the Rose bowl he reached 3,000 passing yards and a 1,000 rushing yards for the season. It is considered a very successful season if you have one or the other but both? Vince Young is number one son!
So its come to this?