FUCKING JOHNNY DAMON!!!!!

Play Ball!
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

She is not ugly, thats just a bad picture...her ass is better than her tits.
So its come to this?
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

this is what that fucking douche said

"playing baseball is not about the money, it is about the fans and playing for the love of the game, and more importantly, its about tonight, red sox-yankees, i live in boston, and i never want to leave, i want to play here the rest of my life, nothin could change that decision" - Johnny Damon - 2004 ALCS

:evil5:
DaNixHexIsOn311
Conducting to the mother star

Post by DaNixHexIsOn311 »

yeah he is a trader...i lost all respect for him as a player and a person...i dont think he is gonna fit in in NY...how can he...how can u switch to a rival team...and think everything is gonna be fine...what a greedy bastard...what is baseball...and sports comming too...its all about money these days...ands thats wrong
What....uh....you kno the freaks cant handle it!!!

Post by Guest »

you stupid fucks don't seem to know that he has no say in this.
HostileApostle
Mackadocious she's sweet & precocious

Post by HostileApostle »

what do u mean he has no say in this? isn the one who signed the contract. wtf are u talking about element
i'll put you in another world I can't hear you
like having phone sex with a deaf girl
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

DaNixHexIsOn311 wrote:yeah he is a trader...i lost all respect for him as a player and a person...i dont think he is gonna fit in in NY...how can he...how can u switch to a rival team...and think everything is gonna be fine...what a greedy bastard...what is baseball...and sports comming too...its all about money these days...ands thats wrong
Sports have been like this for over a decade now. That's why I can't stand most professional sports now. I hate the NBA with a passion because that's all about the money and the style has changed to just one on one. College athletics are the only good sports left, and even those are begining to be tainted, but not to the extent of professional sports.

Post by Guest »

boston wanted to trade him. so are basically saying "either get traded or have your pay cut"

what would you do?
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

Element wrote:boston wanted to trade him. so are basically saying "either get traded or have your pay cut"

what would you do?
they didnt and couldnt trade him...he was a free agent

:evil5:

Post by Guest »

oh well then.

i guess he now understands boston is never going to win again.
DaNixHexIsOn311
Conducting to the mother star

Post by DaNixHexIsOn311 »

Element wrote:you stupid fucks don't seem to know that he has no say in this.
dude u have no idea what u are talking about...in an interview i was watching today while i was in the dentist office...he said that it was completly his decision...and he said that there were three teams that offered him more money than the red sox...and he chose the yankees who offered the most money...it just shows how greedy he is...and how it was set out to piss off the red sox and their fans...because they were going to pay him as much money as he wanted...i lost all respect for him when he signed with the yankees
What....uh....you kno the freaks cant handle it!!!
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

thats business. going to new york means more endorsements - and a shot at a another world series.. not to mention that it is new york - the capitol of the world and not boston.. the used tampon of the world.

i agree that it shows no loyalty and all that.. but if the red sox were really interested, they would have made sure he was signed with them asap before the offers started rolling in...
Originally posted by DaNixHexIsOn311:
yeah he is a trader...i lost all respect for him as a player and a person...i dont think he is gonna fit in in NY...how can he...how can u switch to a rival team...and think everything is gonna be fine...what a greedy bastard...what is baseball...and sports comming too...its all about money these days...ands thats wrong
umm - ever hear of WADE BOGGS or ROGER CLEMENS??? - Both Rival players.. hated by yankee fans and adored by sox fans - that made the switch and were embraced in New York. Hopefully he can help bring number 27 to new york.

I agree that the money is a bit out of control - the 96-2000 yankees were a lot easier and a lot more fun to root for. After they won 3 in a row - Steinbrenner wanted to do whatever it took to keep them winning... and since then they havent won anything...

it was the period between his ownerships that they built the 96-00 dynasty - he doesnt let the young guys grow there, and doesnt like to wait to build up a team - he wants to spend cash for rings and it doesnt work.. well maybe this year because the roster is looking pretty nasty.
Rock for Light