resistance 2

Movies. TV. Video Games. The Internet. Talk about any of these or post your own photos or videos.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

resistance 2

Post by $lmjimy311 »

...is 10/10
:evil5: TB>BB
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: resistance 2

Post by Jordan311 »

No. Gears 2.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i never liked gears, way too slow moving (unless you're running, but fuck that), and i hate 3rd person shooters. so no, resistance > gears

plus, 8 player co-op and 60 person deathmatch is fucking amazing, and lag free suprisingly
Anti-Dentite
Here I sit in idle envy

Post by Anti-Dentite »

bought resistance 2 and gears 2 on the same day.

not all that impressed with resistance. its a great game, but definately would not give it 10/10. the single player is just another fps, nothing that special other than the pretty intense boss battles. tried out the multiplayer but it is not something i see myself going back for. the ps3 controller sucks for first person shooters compared to the xbox 360's.

gears 2 is where its at. graphics are amazing, single player is engaging, and multiplayer is much improved from gears 1, which i wasnt too fond of. horde mode is addicting as hell.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

resistance to me was more fun, run and gun type of gameplay, which is what i love. to each their own i guess. (and i dont understand your story mode part, i love it, the story line is great, and so are the graphics, though i will admit that gears' looks better, good use of hdr)