I got the leak

Three Eleven.
311_4_unity
Sometimes jacks rule the realm

Re: I got the leak

Post by 311_4_unity »

hmm...dying to know what ray thinks of it. off the the review board i go since i don't believe i'll be getting a link.
"To Mean People, I Say Choke On It, Gagging All The Way. May You Remember The Texture For Days"
tstrapac
Nothing but a walking sack of Earth

Post by tstrapac »

I would love a PM if this is legit.

Thanks.
ajlp12345
Listen to everyone then disregard it

Post by ajlp12345 »

tstrapac wrote:I would love a PM if this is legit.

Thanks.
vincevaughn
What you need guaranteed

Post by vincevaughn »

ajlp12345 wrote:

Thanks.
Same here. I am done trying to prove my "fanhood". If someone wants to be cool and share that would be pretty damn cool. Hell I remember someone hooking me up with the Soundsystem leak. I had to sit up all damn night to get the whole album. It took like 20-30 mins per song. I still remember the first time I cranked up Freeze Time 8)
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

vincevaughn wrote:
ajlp12345 wrote:

Thanks.
Same here. I am done trying to prove my "fanhood". If someone wants to be cool and share that would be pretty damn cool. Hell I remember someone hooking me up with the Soundsystem leak. I had to sit up all damn night to get the whole album. It took like 20-30 mins per song. I still remember the first time I cranked up Freeze Time 8)
i really dont think its about fandom. but more of this is such a small community (the tb community that is) and you guys only come here when you want something. no contributions to any other topics at hand or creating your own. its more of a "hey i want this, can you give it to me? pleaseeeeee?" i personally have nothing against giving the shit out to anyone, but if the OP doesnt want me to, then i'll respect his decision because he showed kindness by sharing it with me. nothing personal on my front.
:evil5: TB>BB
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

ps..fuck the bb
:evil5: TB>BB
ajlp12345

Post by ajlp12345 »

$lmjimy311 wrote: i really dont think its about fandom. but more of this is such a small community (the tb community that is) and you guys only come here when you want something. no contributions to any other topics at hand or creating your own. its more of a "hey i want this, can you give it to me? pleaseeeeee?" i personally have nothing against giving the shit out to anyone, but if the OP doesnt want me to, then i'll respect his decision because he showed kindness by sharing it with me. nothing personal on my front.
I just don't understand why he can't share. I've come in here from time to time having a comment about something, but whatever. Hopefully it will somehow surface over the internet or something. Hopefully somebody who he sent it to will put as a torrent or for download, somehow. Damnit! I want to listen. I guess I will just have to wait while everybody else enjoys. Oh well.
dp311
I'm a cat nippin sippin on the flask

Post by dp311 »

so what are you thoughts on the album jimy?
vincevaughn
What you need guaranteed

Post by vincevaughn »

[/quote]

i really dont think its about fandom. but more of this is such a small community (the tb community that is) and you guys only come here when you want something. no contributions to any other topics at hand or creating your own. its more of a "hey i want this, can you give it to me? pleaseeeeee?" i personally have nothing against giving the shit out to anyone, but if the OP doesnt want me to, then i'll respect his decision because he showed kindness by sharing it with me. nothing personal on my front.[/quote]

Well to be honest with you in the last 4-5 years I pretty much only frequent the 311 BB around album release or touring time. All people want to do is bash 311 or piss other people off. Pretty negative place. That being said if there is a leak out there hell yeah I want it as does any real fan. I already preordered the album, im not trying to suck the band dry. I just want some kick ass new tunes to rock out to this summer and the sooner the better!!
ajlp12345

Post by ajlp12345 »

vincevaughn wrote:
i really dont think its about fandom. but more of this is such a small community (the tb community that is) and you guys only come here when you want something. no contributions to any other topics at hand or creating your own. its more of a "hey i want this, can you give it to me? pleaseeeeee?" i personally have nothing against giving the shit out to anyone, but if the OP doesnt want me to, then i'll respect his decision because he showed kindness by sharing it with me. nothing personal on my front.[/quote]

That being said if there is a leak out there hell yeah I want it as does any real fan. I already preordered the album, im not trying to suck the band dry. I just want some kick ass new tunes to rock out to this summer and the sooner the better!![/quote]
Same here.
Jolan23
Let the Games Begin

Post by Jolan23 »

Well to be honest with you in the last 4-5 years I pretty much only frequent the 311 BB around album release or touring time. All people want to do is bash 311 or piss other people off. Pretty negative place. That being said if there is a leak out there hell yeah I want it as does any real fan. I already preordered the album, im not trying to suck the band dry. I just want some kick ass new tunes to rock out to this summer and the sooner the better!!
Couldn't agree more... can someone that has the album just come to your senses and share it with your fellow 311 fans??
ajlp12345

Post by ajlp12345 »

Jolan23 wrote:
Couldn't agree more... can someone that has the album just come to your senses and share it with your fellow 311 fans??
Seriously! I've preordered, waited, and I'm tired of waiting. Especially knowing that I can have it right now. I'm not trying to Take my money and run with a new 311 album in my hands. Just in Advance. I really don't get why you people can just share with fellow 311 fans that are waiting to hear this album.
dp311

Post by dp311 »

not for us bottom feeding faggots...
CSM
Massive Laminate Fortress

Post by CSM »

You guys really think pissing and moaning about it is going to get you a link or a PM?!

Just suck it up, stop whining and wait until July 19/11 (or a little before when it will be on every torrent site imaginable)...
dp311

Post by dp311 »

no, i just think its rediculous...at least prove it. all i wanted to do was smoke a bowl and listen to my favorite bands new album.
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

I will give anyone the link provided you PM me your credit card proof of pre order.
ajlp12345

Post by ajlp12345 »

logosteel wrote:I will give anyone the link provided you PM me your credit card proof of pre order.
I'm not giving out credit card info!
vincevaughn
What you need guaranteed

Post by vincevaughn »

ajlp12345 wrote:
logosteel wrote:I will give anyone the link provided you PM me your credit card proof of pre order.
I PM'ed him my confirmation email with all personal info removed. We will see if he is for real.
ajlp12345

Post by ajlp12345 »

vincevaughn wrote:
ajlp12345 wrote:
I PM'ed him my confirmation email with all personal info removed. We will see if he is for real.
Ok. Thanks!
dp311

Post by dp311 »

pretty sure he doesnt even have it..also dont think anyone else does.