Video for What was i thinking??

Three Eleven.
smiley311
Take my advice don't think twice

Post by smiley311 »

do have an address for the hive, however (and it sounds funny) but it is heavily guarded. there is a white stone fence, black material covered chain linked fence, and there are several video cameras on the building and fences. I got to hang out with some people that work there, and say that they literally have footage of people driving by and snapping pictures and other things... it's on a pretty busy street, not too far from chads drum store...sorry, i'm looking out for myself here, i was told i could get a tour when the guys aren't around... call me what you will, but just to step foot in there (without being attacked or arrested) would be pretty cool.
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

hey Pearce, did you download the video?
Image :evil5:
royal311king
Hear it all the time, come back rewind

Post by royal311king »

smily311

did u talk to jason? or fuck one??

dude ya i can go there inside and out whenever!

too bad, u shoulda called me

took me with i woulda got u in FOR SURE

oh well pace
311 shows to date = 45

add me on myspace
http://www.myspace.com/gunther311420" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"its all about the company we keep"
smiley311
Take my advice don't think twice

Post by smiley311 »

royal311king wrote:smily311

did u talk to jason? or fuck one??

dude ya i can go there inside and out whenever!

too bad, u shoulda called me

took me with i woulda got u in FOR SURE

oh well pace
gunther what up man!?!?
it's adam, from chicago (if you didn't know)...shot the chicago show with you (well the first 3 songs, then got to stay for the rest)..ran into you at 3-11 day, and then at denny's afterwards!! good times...
I was out with Kelly for her birthday last friday..was there when she got your text message actually!!
i'll be out here in LA for another week, then back in chicago for a week, then back out here until may 20th if not longer! I'd love to check out the hive, but not getting too worked up about it. if it happens cool, if not, don't want to be let down!
checking out chad's BBQ place this saturday.. i hear it's the grand opening.
keep in touch! good times!