if you were asked who the lead singer was...?

Three Eleven.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Of the lead singers, Nick is most lead
Spookie Apperitions
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Spookie Apperitions »

Its a combination of the two no doubt, theres songs where only SA sings or has the lead part and vice versa, i think it has become more a duo thing as the years have gone buy but back in the day i think nick was a little more the frontman.
I get up intake my blue-green algae
let it penetrate
strengthen my grasp
holistic healers dealin' our galactic growth
reversin' fx of shit wrecked Chernobyl
littlestghoust
The continuous life there is no end

Post by littlestghoust »

nixhex wrote:
CSM wrote:The lead singer is definitely Nick...but if I was asked who the most talented musician was that's a whole different story and would come down to a toss-up between miT and Chad...with a slight edge going to Chad cause he has written more of the music in the past (not to mention his style is hard and heavy!)
most talented? chad for sure. marched a D1 DCI corps. when you march a D1, your life is complete.
he was in a corps...how cool...i knew he was my favorite
Quote:
Originally posted by drummer311:
arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics.........even if you win your still retarted.
nixhex
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by nixhex »

littlestghoust wrote:
nixhex wrote:
CSM wrote:The lead singer is definitely Nick...but if I was asked who the most talented musician was that's a whole different story and would come down to a toss-up between miT and Chad...with a slight edge going to Chad cause he has written more of the music in the past (not to mention his style is hard and heavy!)
most talented? chad for sure. marched a D1 DCI corps. when you march a D1, your life is complete.
did you forget temporarily?
today my love...
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

nixhex wrote:
littlestghoust wrote:
nixhex wrote: most talented? chad for sure. marched a D1 DCI corps. when you march a D1, your life is complete.
did you forget temporarily?
[/color]
HA HA HA HA .. GABBY LOSES!!!! .. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH .. oh shit .. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DoYouRight311 wrote:Nick Hexum is the lead singer, he's lead so he writes most of the music. Sa has mostly written lyrics.

Doesn't writing most of the music make him the lead music writer? and SA the lead Lyric Writer? ....

I like SA better, so SA is the lead singer ... well. on this album, on the past albums he's the lead rapper. and nick is the lead singer.... but SA kicks bottom on this album.... so ... at this moment in time, SA is the lead singer, Nick is just the poster boy.
Image :smurfin: :evil5: