311 IN APRIL TO START THE SPRING/SUMMER
COULDN'T BE ANY BETTER

HIZZY APPROVES!!!!!!!!!!!!
robah
Shades of gold displayed naturally

Re: UPLIFTER!

Post by robah »

At least it wasn't Downshifter.
I think Hizzy is Element's alter ego oh here.
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

JuicyJ wrote:
Jorge wrote:Uplifter? Really? That's the best name/theme they could come up with? Let's hope the music isn't as generic as the title.
We're talking about 311 here....the same band that released albums titled Music, Dammit, and Don't Tread On Me.
Yep, almost 20 years and that's how much they have grown. Good work.
Cerpin Taxt
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Cerpin Taxt »

311 is used up, they are done....they don't have potential anymore. The same wash,rinse, repeat cycle will always happen with you people. They will put out albums MAYBE half as good as the previous effort and you all will make excuses why it is solid, and then say "I Have faith in them, best album is yet to come..." YEAH RIGHT

Who brought me here..............?
Forsaken depraved and wrought with fear

ImageImage
HizzY
Taiyed Brodel

Post by HizzY »

^
^
^
^

who the fuck is this n00b???
wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

Cerpin Taxt wrote:311 is used up, they are done....they don't have potential anymore. The same wash,rinse, repeat cycle will always happen with you people. They will put out albums MAYBE half as good as the previous effort and you all will make excuses why it is solid, and then say "I Have faith in them, best album is yet to come..." YEAH RIGHT
Hey meathead, do you enjoy wasting your time on a messageboard that revolves around a band you don't appreciate? That's a serious question. Why are you here? Really.

Please go start your own band that you think has more potential than 311. I'll be sure not to check it out. I'll get a good laugh out of it too.

You have to be a moron to think 311 is done. Are you not aware that they've already outlasted so many of their peers? Are you not aware that 15+ years with one band, with ONE lineup, having NEVER switched a band member during their professional career, is basically unheard of?

311 isn't going anywhere.
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

wbrycew wrote:
Cerpin Taxt wrote:311 is used up, they are done....they don't have potential anymore. The same wash,rinse, repeat cycle will always happen with you people. They will put out albums MAYBE half as good as the previous effort and you all will make excuses why it is solid, and then say "I Have faith in them, best album is yet to come..." YEAH RIGHT
Hey meathead, do you enjoy wasting your time on a messageboard that revolves around a band you don't appreciate? That's a serious question. Why are you here? Really.

Please go start your own band that you think has more potential than 311. I'll be sure not to check it out. I'll get a good laugh out of it too.

You have to be a moron to think 311 is done. Are you not aware that they've already outlasted so many of their peers? Are you not aware that 15+ years with one band, with ONE lineup, having NEVER switched a band member during their professional career, is basically unheard of?

311 isn't going anywhere.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Bah.
Image :evil5:
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

This thread is as predictable as this next album is going to be. (I hope to god I am wrong.)
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

All we can do is wait and see. No reason to be negative.

And Luke...stop LOL'ing at shit and say something funny. Your entertainment value has dropped recently.
Jump up and down cuz that's the 311 style!
HizzY
Taiyed Brodel

Post by HizzY »

chea hizzy
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Cerpin Taxt
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Cerpin Taxt »

First off nowhere have I ever detracted from 311 in their good years. Much like any other band out there they are much like a pendulum...you can have all the potential in the world in the beginning, but whether you choose to accept it or not, your time to stop is ahead of you somewhere down the road... Second off, 311 needs to give Creed their album title back, if UPLIFTER isn't a christian rock album title to you, I don't know what is. Third off I am not a meathead, as I would liken a meathead to a stereotypical 311 fan; a frat boy who works at a pizza shop and drinks his weight in natty ice.

Forgive me bryce for striking a nerve, I can't help the fact you're musical tastes have failed to mature, almost simultaneous to my 18th birthday and I became a big boy, I realized tough white guy music with corny lyrics should be written into a chapter of my life, and not an ongoing saga.

An 11 track album every 3-4 years can suck my white dick, thats either lazy, uninspired or dried up, I don't have time in my life to get excited for some middle of the road corporate sap. While you are rubbing your cock raw in anticipation, I hope you get your rocks of dreaming of a solid album, because you're not gonna get it. If a ground breaking profound masterpiece hits the shelves, well shame on me you were right. If not Cheer up only 4 more years of blue balls for you while the same cycle repeats.
Who brought me here..............?
Forsaken depraved and wrought with fear

ImageImage
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

lol @ "tough white guy music"
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

...theres nothing wrong with natty ice
:evil5: TB>BB
Freeze Time
Butterfly in the wind without a care

Post by Freeze Time »

Im a foreigner Wtf is natty ice?

Ive been thinking about the title for a few days now and Im personally getting an old school reggae vibe from the title Uplifter. I can kind of hear the name being announced deejay style over some real fat dub.
Do Not Fist Fight The Bears
ronica311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by ronica311 »

Freeze Time wrote:Im a foreigner Wtf is natty ice?

Beer
***DON'T GIVE UP YOUR INDEPENDENCE. UNLESS IT FEELS SO RIGHT***********
:evil5:
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

ronica311 wrote:
Freeze Time wrote:Im a foreigner Wtf is natty ice?

Beer
Natty light is the leftover made from other beer (usually from Budweiser, Miller, etc.). They take the leftover sludge and brew another batch. Popular among college kids, poor people, alcoholics, and idiots. Natty ice is the more potent version. Very gross.

And yes, Jimmy, there is something wrong with Natty Ice. Drink a good beer if you want high alcohol content.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

shit, 10 some bucks for a 24 pack aint too shabby for me
:evil5: TB>BB
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

well.. based on this I feel like its probably over.

possible the dumbest and worst album title of all time. unless its a concept album about a new pharmaceutical that cures all mental ills. 'ask your doctor about uplifter'

its funny how their language has changed. last time they were saying 'best work yet' now they are saying, 'best we can make at this time'

i'm still anticipating it and will probably catch a gig or two.
Rock for Light