Is my house haunted, if...

A place to say what you want.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Is my house haunted, if...

Post by $ayzak »

When my step dad clicks control + alt + delete on his computer, and the power to the whole house turns off and back on again?

And the printer to his computer occasionally spits out random prints from 2 days ago?
hydropoNICK
Copin' out problems every time I can

Post by hydropoNICK »

no
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

That means, his computer is busted
Image :evil5:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

hydropoNICK wrote:no
Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
shelby_nicole
The fish who keeps on swimming

Re: Is my house haunted, if...

Post by shelby_nicole »

Sayzak wrote:When my step dad clicks control + alt + delete on his computer, and the power to the whole house turns off and back on again?

And the printer to his computer occasionally spits out random prints from 2 days ago?
haha not necessarily.. but if you believe in that sort of thing i could tell you stories for days of places i've lived in and things that have happened to me. i completely believe in ghosts.
DynamicJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DynamicJ »

shelby_nicole wrote:
Sayzak wrote:When my step dad clicks control + alt + delete on his computer, and the power to the whole house turns off and back on again?

haha not necessarily.. but if you believe in that sort of thing i could tell you stories for days of places i've lived in and things that have happened to me. i completely believe in ghosts.
......... no one can take you seriously, b/c everyone who looks at your avatar see's "oh, she likes to dyke out."
Elmt...Image
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

DynamicJ wrote:
shelby_nicole wrote:

......... no one can take you seriously, b/c everyone who looks at your avatar see's "oh, she likes to dyke out."
hahaha nice :lol:

Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

The printer thing is wierder than the computer shutting all the lights off. But have you had other strange things happen in your house.
"A call out for unity
In every province and city
What do you think we've been saying
Since we first started playing"

pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

Its probably something having to do with the wiring. I doubt its ghosts.

Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

Thats why the computer shuting all the lights off didnt rally suprise me.

But a printer randomly printing out 2 day old things? Kinda weird.
"A call out for unity
In every province and city
What do you think we've been saying
Since we first started playing"

pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

Drums wrote:Thats why the computer shuting all the lights off didnt rally suprise me.

Thats actually happened to me. It just sorta gets lost in the computer and comes out later. I have no idea why.

wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

pnutwannabe wrote:
Drums wrote:Thats why the computer shuting all the lights off didnt rally suprise me.

Thats actually happened to me. It just sorta gets lost in the computer and comes out later. I have no idea why.
Printer queue got bogged up. The queue will hold the print job until it either gets deleted, or printed. Apparently, it was never deleted, and the print didn't happen until later.
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

wbrycew wrote:
pnutwannabe wrote:

Printer queue got bogged up. The queue will hold the print job until it either gets deleted, or printed. Apparently, it was never deleted, and the print didn't happen until later.

happenes to me a lot ... or i get impatient and push print too many times .. but i turn the printer off when it's done w/ the first set of pages that i needed .. then when i turn it on the next day i get acouple more pages of what i printed out the day before.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

DynamicJ wrote:
shelby_nicole wrote:

i can take her very seriously...
Jump up and down cuz that's the 311 style!