SmarterChild

A place to say what you want.
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

SmarterChild

Post by y2kprelude »

anyone use this IM bot on AIM?

For those of you who don't know. Add this person as your friend.

You can get Movie times and showings. Food questions answered. It's actually really smart. AND best of all. Its "emotional". Like if you swear at it. It remembers it. Funny shit, and very helpful.

Skaholic (8:14:38 AM): Hey man, whats up
SmarterChild (8:14:39 AM): Just hanging out. You?
Skaholic (8:14:44 AM): want some movie times
SmarterChild (8:14:45 AM): Movies playing in or near Virginia Beach, VA (23462) on Saturday, July 22nd:

1 Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest [PG-13]
2 Monster House [PG]
3 You, Me and Dupree [PG-13]
4 Lady in the Water [PG-13]
5 My Super Ex-Girlfriend [PG-13]
6 Little Man [PG-13]
Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: Skaholic
http://www.myspace.com/311hive
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

hahahah. just don't piss that thing off. it will hold a grudge against you until you apologize... even if it takes months! hahahah it's still mad at yesenia for some reason. i used to talk to that thing years ago.
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

Post by y2kprelude »

Skaholic (10:38:14 AM): do you have a phone number?
SmarterChild (10:38:14 AM): I absolutely have a phone number.
Skaholic (10:38:22 AM): what is your phone number?
SmarterChild (10:38:22 AM): I'm not sure...

breakbeat5922: deez.
SmarterChild: Who?
breakbeat5922: deez nuts
SmarterChild: No way.
Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: Skaholic
http://www.myspace.com/311hive
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

i kinda got past my smarterchild phase when i started high school, that guys been around forever
:evil5: :smurfin: er.
KyleRayner wrote:bad things in moderation are very very good
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

GOATBURGE wrote:hahahah. just don't piss that thing off. it will hold a grudge against you until you apologize... even if it takes months! hahahah it's still mad at yesenia for some reason. i used to talk to that thing years ago.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

311Baybee wrote:i kinda got past my smarterchild phase when i started high school, that guys been around forever
same here. THE GREATEST AIM FREATURE IS "MY IP RELAY" You prank people on aim by calling them using just AIM and you can tell the operator to say whatever you want and they will say it. And the operator won't say who is calling so you won't get caught.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

nate i love you for telling me about that
:evil5: TB>BB
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

slmjimy311 wrote:nate i love you for telling me about that
countless hours ive spent using that :lol:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i just prank called work

"hey do you guys have 500 copies of the new ncaa"
:evil5: TB>BB
Flowing
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Flowing »

i forgot what i said to make it mad, i think i said "fuck you" haha and now everytime i say Hi he/she says "i'm still waiting for you to apolagize" hahaha
"Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct " Chuck Palahniuk

:evil5::smurfin:
shelby_nicole
The fish who keeps on swimming

Post by shelby_nicole »

Nate wrote:
311Baybee wrote:i kinda got past my smarterchild phase when i started high school, that guys been around forever
same here. THE GREATEST AIM FREATURE IS "MY IP RELAY" You prank people on aim by calling them using just AIM and you can tell the operator to say whatever you want and they will say it. And the operator won't say who is calling so you won't get caught.

hahaha.. that's my job.. i'm a relay operator... and just to let y'all know... the operators take down your ip address now and block you from being able to use ip at all from your computer. some pranks are pretty damn clever... others i just hang up on

and smarter child can be an ass.. he seriously does hold grudges haha
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

shelby_nicole wrote:
Nate wrote:

hahaha.. that's my job.. i'm a relay operator... and just to let y'all know... the operators take down your ip address now and block you from being able to use ip at all from your computer. some pranks are pretty damn clever... others i just hang up on

no fucking way. I bet you have to say some pretty crazy shit. Me and my friends used to use IP Relay and drink beers all night. I've never been hung up on though.
shelby_nicole

Post by shelby_nicole »

Nate wrote:
shelby_nicole wrote:
Nate wrote: same here. THE GREATEST AIM FREATURE IS "MY IP RELAY" You prank people on aim by calling them using just AIM and you can tell the operator to say whatever you want and they will say it. And the operator won't say who is calling so you won't get caught.

no fucking way. I bet you have to say some pretty crazy shit. Me and my friends used to use IP Relay and drink beers all night. I've never been hung up on though.
haha yeah... relay is meant for deaf people, so they majority of the calls are that... it's the easiest job ever: i type and talk all day for $25,000 a year. not bad for basically doing nothing. haha. but yeah, the 'punishment' for hanging up on a call is immediate termination.. but i'm not one to abide by the law :lol:
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Welcome to TB.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

on a serious note, howd you get this job? 25000 sounds real good to me.
shelby_nicole

Post by shelby_nicole »

Nate wrote:on a serious note, howd you get this job? 25000 sounds real good to me.
well the only mci call centers are in memphis,tn - riverbank, ca - madison, wi - and somewhere in the phillipines hahaa... but there are all kinds of relay centers by different companies all over the place.. you would just have to search and ask around. not sure what other c0mpanies pay, but i'm sure it's within the same range as mci. and if you DO happen to find a center near you, they hire everybody that comes through the door that can type atleast 60 wpm and pass a simple ass grammar test. the job is seriously a hidden treasure.