Drug test passing advice?!!?

A place to say what you want.
nixhex
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Drug test passing advice?!!?

Post by nixhex »

Hey everyone, it's been a REAAAALLY long time since i've been active on the board, some of you might remember me...Jimmy, Yesenia, Ally, we used to chat about...oh, 6 years ago now? Haha. And I went to high school with Emily, you all know her. We're homies fo' life.

Anyway, I just scored an internship at Marcus & Millichap for the summer, and I'm certain they'll require a urinalysis test. I figured if any one group of people would know their mj facts, it would be the 311 peeps. I've been smoking 2
today my love...
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Drug test passing advice?!!?

Post by Sparticus »

Uh, this is a guess going on what I remember from 4 years ago. I'd imagine it would take about a month to clear out your system. You can speed up this process by taking Niacin, drinking lots of cranberry juice, water, exercising. Also there's stuff you can buy at headshops that will give you clean urine for a few hours, and yes they do work, I speak from experience.

I have no idea about the home drug tests but I can only assume they would work, it's not really a complicated process. Pee in cup, put stick in cup, watch colors change.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

yr the dude with the crazy hair

best way to pass a drug test is to not do fucking drugs
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
nixhex
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by nixhex »

used to* have crazy hair. It's been a couple years that I've kept it short. But yeah that really isn't advice...the drugs have already been done.
today my love...
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

The fatter you are, the harder it will be to "cleanse" yourself.....that's because the THC metabolites are stored in your fat cells. The way I passed (test was a week after I blazed) was by drinking gallons and gallons of water, tremendous amounts of Cranberry Juice (excellent diuretic) & did about an hour of hard cardio every day (jump ropes, treadmill, outdoor running, swimming)

Good luck~
wrjones311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wrjones311 »

I heard that drinking water doesn't help besides on the day of the test, it only dilutes your urine. The THC is stored in fat cells and drinking water isn't going to make it go away. Basically you want to excercise TONS, and about a week or so before the test stop exercising and eat a lot to "bury" the THC containing fat cells. Day of the test you can drink a lot of water to dilute the urine, and take vitamin b12 to make your urine yellow.

Here are some relevant passages from this erowid article: http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/tes ... aq.shtml#6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

6.8 Exercise: Athletes have a big advantage over normal civilians. When fat is burned, THC byproducts are released into the blood. This is the only way to get THC metabolites out of lipid tissue. "Normal living will burn them slowly, as your fat reserves get turned over" (Dr. Grow). Due to an athletes high metabolic rate, THC moves through an athletes system significantly faster. Exercising between drug tests will clean THC metabolites from the system at a faster rate, thus lowering the detection period. It is important to stop burning fat cells near test time. On test day, it doesn't matter what's in your lipid tissue. What's in your blood and urine does matter. Exercise increases the amount of THC metabolites in the urine; so quit exercising a week before the test. Be lazy, and eat big. This will put the body in an anabolic fat-storing stage. At this point, the "buried" THC metabolites won't escape and go the the urine. There are drugs that will increase metabolism the way exercise does, but these are the same drugs that they are usually testing for. Exercise should only be considered when the subject knows that he or she will not be given a pop quiz in the near future.

6.1.1 Water: Drink at least eight hefty glasses of fluid (preferably water) just prior to the test. Many people start drinking water several days before the test; which is useless. Water does *not* clean any THC metabolites out of your system because THC is not water soluble. Water only dilutes urine temporarily. Do not over do it; you can get water intoxication. People can actually overdose and even die from water intoxication. It's very hard to do, and you'll vomit before anything gets serious.

6.1.3 Vitamin B: Color your sample yellow by taking 50 to 100 milligrams of vitamin B. Many vitamins will work, but B-2 or B-12 (found in B-complex vitamins) are the most effective, though some will argue that vitamin C is better. This will also help if you plan to dope your sample (section 7). This does not guarantee that dilution will work. Diluted samples have been red-flagged when specific gravity and creatinine levels are tested and below normal. If you're taking vitamins at the last minute, check to see if they're time release. If so, crush it up and consume the powder. Coloring your urine isn't all that important because it's normal for people to have clear urine even when they don't consume much fluid.

6.1.2 Creatinine level: Eating red meat will boost creatinine levels. If you eat a lot of red meat for the 3 days prior to the test, your creatinine level will be normal, and the lab won't know that you've diluted your urine sample.

6.7 How to give a clean sample: Don't give urine from your first urination of the day. It's the dirtiest, and can be heavily filled with metabolites. Urinate a couple of times before giving a test sample. Also, don't give the beginning or end of the stream. Piss in the toilet, then quickly stop and go in the cup. Stop, and shift back to the toilet for the last portion. Only give a midstream sample. Just be sure to give 60 cc's.
:evil5:
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

midestream it. most toxins are found in the first trail of your piss and the last
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

i love that now you're the one that knows me and i'm no longer the one that knows you. :lol:
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

also, not that i've ever taken a drug test but the exercise + water + cran diet seems the most logical route.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
HizzY
Taiyed Brodel

Post by HizzY »

slam a hoe for 3 hours straight

you'll be fine