Roommates friend

A place to say what you want.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Yeah, I was joking with all of my previous statements. I hope that was obvious. It's just not right. And I have a tip for you.

When she calls, tell her you will call her back because you are busy. Hang up and precede to rub one out. After this you should definitely be able to think more clearly. Call her back and tell her that you can't do what you think she wants to do. And do this fast and hang up as fast as possible before the urge comes back.

(I swear I have done this and it works)
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

I wonder, you people who discourage him from helping this lady cheat, should he also try to contact her husband and let him know she's trying to cheat on him? That is, if he goes on the trip and she advances on him and he has to refuse.
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

Bottom line - dont FUCK with someone else's marriage. No matter what, even if no one will ever find out. Wait till she's divorced, if she's that unhappy with the guy and she continues to stay with him just to be supported, and then goes out and sleeps with other men, shame on her, and shame on you for contributing. I am sorry for the rest of us being pussies for thinking with our heads, and not our dicks. You want sex that bad, find it somewhere else. If I came home after an extended leave and found my wife cheating, I would divorce her, and then come find you and hurt you real bad.
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

Station wrote:I wonder, you people who discourage him from helping this lady cheat, should he also try to contact her husband and let him know she's trying to cheat on him? That is, if he goes on the trip and she advances on him and he has to refuse.
see, if he deters her advances and doesnt do anything with her, it's not his buisness to meddle and alert the husband. as long as he doesnt involve himself in the situation, it's not his to deal with. if you were the boyfriend away in the marines, and you yhad some guy contacting you saying that their woman was trying to get with them, and that you "just wanted to let him know she was cheating", do you really think he would believe some stranger's testimony or his g/f's plea that it never happened. she could make up any story like "he was making passes at me and i rejected him so this is his revenge" ect ect. it's no longer his place to involve himself if he stays away from her
:evil5: :smurfin: er.
KyleRayner wrote:bad things in moderation are very very good
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

Station wrote:I wonder, you people who discourage him from helping this lady cheat, should he also try to contact her husband and let him know she's trying to cheat on him? That is, if he goes on the trip and she advances on him and he has to refuse.
then your leaving bystander town and heading into meddling territory.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

Just to be devil's advocate: By her coming on to him, could that be considered the woman making it his business? Inviting him on a trip just to get with him?

It's funny how involved this discussion is when it may be totally innocent. :P
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

True.

How crazy is it that in a corner of the internet on a message board, a whole team of people from all over the country might analyzing some innocent move that you made yesterday?
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Shiny wrote:True.

How crazy is it that in a corner of the internet on a message board, a whole team of people from all over the country might analyzing some innocent move that you made yesterday?
That is what celebrities have to deal with every day of their lives.
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

Post by y2kprelude »

311Chik wrote:
Shiny wrote:True.

That is what celebrities have to deal with every day of their lives.
You can analize me all day as long as i got thier paycheck.
Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: Skaholic
http://www.myspace.com/311hive
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

You could analyze me too - as long as I am geting paid ridiculous amounts of money like them
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

y2kprelude wrote:You can analize me all day as long as i got thier paycheck.
TaiyedBorders wrote:You could analyze me too - as long as I am geting paid ridiculous amounts of money like them

yea me too.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"