Re: Occupy Wall Street

Post by $lmjimy311 »

http://www.oows.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:evil5: TB>BB
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

ps. im not exactly in favor of this occupy wallstreet bullshit. im not in the 1%, but god damn do i aspire to be. hopefully one day one of you hipster fucks will be protesting outside of my office. i might shed a tear at the beautiful image that will provide me.
Tehshewz
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Tehshewz »

$lmjimy311 wrote:ps. im not exactly in favor of this occupy wallstreet bullshit. im not in the 1%, but god damn do i aspire to be. hopefully one day one of you hipster fucks will be protesting outside of my office. i might shed a tear at the beautiful image that will provide me.
Finally someone that understands this new fad from my point of view.
8/24/05, 6/30/09, 11/21/09,7/10/2010,7/13/2010,10/20/2010,10/21/2010,
**311 Cruise 2011**, 7/31/2012, 8/4/2012, 07/10/2013
:evil5:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

jimy, you plunge toilets for a living. what do you know

Later
ImageImage
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

i'm with jordan on this one... any douchebag that aspires to fuck over other people are pretty fucking worthless imo

so jimmy, when your dream is accomplished and all your relationships are based on how rich you are, have fun with the empty feeling that the rest of the world hates you

practically no one that's actually researched anything about OWS is *against* the movement. the majority of people i've seen speak out against it havent seen this site: http://www.businessinsider.com/what-wal ... 11-10?op=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

just remember that those billionaires do very little with their money which pretty much fucks over the rest of the country/world.

and if you truly believe that 1% of the country should be in control of >40% of the country's currency and are okay with that 1% making laws for 100% of a "democratic" nation; then there's really nothing to say
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

and jimmy.. not to crush your dreams.. but you may not have seen this graph:

Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

If jimy's parent's were trying to start their business and make it in america in today's economy they would fail miserably, and not be able to afford to put jimy through college and he'd grow up to be just another slurpee vendor.

Later
ImageImage
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

What does the billboard say? Come and play, come and play. Forget about the movement
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

cool story bros.
cantfademel
Cool as the blue water all around

Post by cantfademel »

Jordan311 wrote:If jimy's parent's were trying to start their business and make it in america in today's economy they would fail miserably

Later
Innovative, well run businesses are still flourishing. It's only the bottom feeders that can't compete. Survival of the fittest.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

$lmjimy311 wrote:cool story bros.
is that the best defense of your opinion you have? weak, bro.

cantfademel wrote:
Jordan311 wrote:If jimy's parent's were trying to start their business and make it in america in today's economy they would fail miserably

Later
Innovative, well run businesses are still flourishing. It's only the bottom feeders that can't compete. Survival of the fittest.
nope. and go away.. i don't think anyone here likes you. we have enough trolls we dont need noob trolls
Smoke
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Smoke »

cantfademel wrote:

Later
What the young folks around here do not understand. Not everyone's drive in life is wealth. Some people have other drives. Thus to suspect that the survival of the fittest resolves strictly around the accumulation of wealth is pretty fucking ignorant.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

fatlip wrote:
$lmjimy311 wrote:cool story bros.
is that the best defense of your opinion you have? weak, bro.

cantfademel wrote:

Later
nope. and go away.. i don't think anyone here likes you. we have enough trolls we dont need noob trolls
no its not the best defense i have. i actually had a well written pretty long response, but i know the response im gonna get and i quite frankly dont give a shit if anyone here thinks im a dick cause i want to be rich. and you i actually dont mind talking to about it if you want to one day via fb chat or something. i personally just dont care to respond to jordan. i swear i dont think its possible to have a legit conversation with that guy regarding a serious topic without him automatically referring to ad hominems when he doesnt like what you have to say. "dont feed the trolls" comes to mind when thinking about jojo.

ETA: a kind of care what ska thinks :oops:
Smoke
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Smoke »

No dummy. The problem reasonable people have isn't your want to accumulate wealth. It's that people displaying your attitude believe that those who do not, accumulate wealth, are somehow inferior to yourself or less deserving of living a happy successful life.

or

That somehow accumulating wealth on the backs of people or inflating yourself worth to accumulate wealth is ok.

400:1 CEO to work pay is not fair, reasonable, warranted, or right

If think otherwise, go fuck yourself.

:P
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Smoke wrote:No dummy. The problem reasonable people have isn't your want to accumulate wealth. It's that people displaying your attitude believe that those who do not, accumulate wealth, are somehow inferior to yourself or less deserving of living a happy successful life.

or

That somehow accumulating wealth on the backs of people or inflating yourself worth to accumulate wealth is ok.

400:1 CEO to work pay is not fair, reasonable, warranted, or right

If think otherwise, go fuck yourself.

:P
dawg...im all bout that paper. i dont wanna hurt no one. #sensitivethuggin
Tehshewz
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Tehshewz »

I have serious opinions on this subject.
But i will never state them here.
8/24/05, 6/30/09, 11/21/09,7/10/2010,7/13/2010,10/20/2010,10/21/2010,
**311 Cruise 2011**, 7/31/2012, 8/4/2012, 07/10/2013
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Yeah I can understand that sentiment. Trying to have a serious conversation on here without someone not liking what you have to say and just throwing out insults cause they have the maturity level of a two year old is pretty difficult.

i've given up honestly. if you cant beat'em...join'em. i have other places i can go to have real discussions.
Smoke
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Smoke »

You sound like someone who can't frame their argument. Scapegoat much?
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Smoke wrote:You sound like someone who can't frame their argument. Scapegoat much?
rather not waste my effort.

trying to instigate a flame war much?
Smoke
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Smoke »

$lmjimy311 wrote:
Smoke wrote:You sound like someone who can't frame their argument. Scapegoat much?
rather not waste my effort.

trying to instigate a flame war much?
I just don't think you know what you're talking about and asking you to voice your opinion. you sound like someone who already knows they're wrong but can't admit it to themselves