Re: Ugggh

Post by Alexnova »

I'm not thinking hard at all, just wanted some feedback on my updated idea
:evil5:
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

I think it's a dumb idea. If you seriosuly have an erection for this girl, and she's sending you all these signals (unless she flirts like that with other guys) then do something about it. Go for her. What do you have to lose?
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose...

Just making sure its the right signals, haha.

EDIT: Dude the last thing I want to do is have sex with this girl. It just seems her boyfriend is very controlling, considering she has to ask for permission to go places. I mean what the fuck, he needs to learn trust.
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

I hate those jealous controlling asswhole types. How old are yall Alex?
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

It was hilarious man, like my co-worker was near her, and he noticed her boyfriend came in...and bursted out saying "No Tiffany I do NOT want to make out with you". Dude he was so pissed, didn't say anything but you could fucking tell he was going to kill someone. And he also believes that my other co-worker is trying to make advances on her also, which is funny because he's like 10 years older. Oh and I'm 24, she's 22
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

That guy sounds like a jealous douche loser from hell. Dont worry, she wont be with him very long. I like when those dickheads come to my house, my dog usually greets them and scares them. He is protective and doesnt like anyone outside of the circle of trust. He almost ate the pizzahut delivery man for lunch.
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

all i can say is that this girl might not be who you think she is. she obviously chose to be with this guy and is still with him for reasons unbeknownst to you. you have said that you don't know her all that well and such, maybe there is a side to her that you arent seeing, a side that is the kind of girl that lets herself be bossed around etc ect.
all i can say is, simply get to know her. dont give her gifts or fawn over her until you get to know her better. hang out, get coffee whatevs, but u got to know her better as a person before you can say how amazing she is. she might be gorgeous to look at but you need to know more before signing yourself up to be her next boyfriend. you wouldnt want to get yourself into a situation where you bit off more than you could chew and end up not liking the person she really is.
in time, once you get to know her, you wont be so nervous. you'll have developed a bond, and it will make it easier to move along the path you want to with her. she will also know how great of a guy you are and will actually be able to make comparisons between who you are and who shes with. its in both of your best interests to get to know her better. you really cant make many moves until then.
:evil5: :smurfin: er.
KyleRayner wrote:bad things in moderation are very very good
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

TaiyedBorders wrote:That guy sounds like a jealous douche loser from hell. Dont worry, she wont be with him very long. I like when those dickheads come to my house, my dog usually greets them and scares them. He is protective and doesnt like anyone outside of the circle of trust. He almost ate the pizzahut delivery man for lunch.
ROFL

He's a douche metalhead type too. The worst of the lot.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

311Baybee wrote:all i can say is that this girl might not be who you think she is. she obviously chose to be with this guy and is still with him for reasons unbeknownst to you. you have said that you don't know her all that well and such, maybe there is a side to her that you arent seeing, a side that is the kind of girl that lets herself be bossed around etc ect.
all i can say is, simply get to know her. dont give her gifts or fawn over her until you get to know her better. hang out, get coffee whatevs, but u got to know her better as a person before you can say how amazing she is. she might be gorgeous to look at but you need to know more before signing yourself up to be her next boyfriend. you wouldnt want to get yourself into a situation where you bit off more than you could chew and end up not liking the person she really is.
in time, once you get to know her, you wont be so nervous. you'll have developed a bond, and it will make it easier to move along the path you want to with her. she will also know how great of a guy you are and will actually be able to make comparisons between who you are and who shes with. its in both of your best interests to get to know her better. you really cant make many moves until then.
Great advice Ally, I def will hang out. Oh shes not "gorgeous" persay, although I do find her very attractive.

Also you think she might still be with this loser because she's afraid? Seems like he has taken a control of her life...
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

experiment with her.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Ideas tend to work as long as they look sponteaneous. If I were you, I'd make a shitty graphic on Paint with kids and a "demon seal" or something, and email to her. If you don't have her email, at least you have a reason to ask for it.
Image :evil5:
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Alexnova wrote:
311Baybee wrote:all i can say is that this girl might not be who you think she is. she obviously chose to be with this guy and is still with him for reasons unbeknownst to you. you have said that you don't know her all that well and such, maybe there is a side to her that you arent seeing, a side that is the kind of girl that lets herself be bossed around etc ect.
Great advice Ally, I def will hang out. Oh shes not "gorgeous" persay, although I do find her very attractive.

Also you think she might still be with this loser because she's afraid? Seems like he has taken a control of her life...
I can tell from experience that girls are with douches because they enjoy it. Because in the end, they're just like those guys but maybe they don't like to express their "true selves" in public. Ally is totally right, and that's the kind of thing I'd go for. Sometimes I've fallen for girls based on singular personality traits that are good, but I've come to find out that she and I don't share the same set of expectations from life, or the same set of values. And if you really really like this girl, you have to be willing to realize that only when those two things are similar between you and her, you can actually make a move knowing it's worth it.

I'd recommend you to go slow but steady. For example, my friend at college has this incredibly cute girl to whom I met a couple of months ago and we just got really interested in each other. My plan is don't do anything that her bf might find suspicious, and take it slow from there. If you're willing to keep going even if the guy looks like he's going to kill someone, I'd say you've got the guts, or you're stupid. Either way, I guess it's good enough. If he called you one day and asked you what the fuck are you doing with his girl, you must be willing to go to him and tell him that you went out, in a "so what" manner. Your mindset must be repeating as a mantra "I'm not pushing anyone, she wants to be with me."

If you're going to make a move, you can hold on until she breaks up with her bf, but you can analyze her relationship with her bf. Whenever she says "I can't, my bf...," you can be a bit sarcastic to her to see if she realizes how you see her relationship as wrong. "So we're ..... on friday night. Have you asked your daddy for permission?" See how she reacts. Don't ever address to her relationship, act like you don't care. Just try to give her cues about how you're different and let her take a decision. Act like you're giving her permission to go to places, with stuff like "Sure, I'm not the jealous type. I give you permission." Girls are sooo eager to pick up those kind of signals.

But what I don't want to see you doing, is over analyzing things. The reason for it is the fact that you may be aiming and understanding well the clues she gives you, but you forget the fact that these kind of women are often very insecure and tend to change their decision quickly on these things. So you can get a lot of attention sometimes, and whenever she finds out you're onto her, she might completely go paranoid (most women do this) and act like she isn't interested in you, even if she really is. So if you got an idea, just stick to it, no matter what others say. But you have to be smart enough not to go too fast or too slow. You just have to let her give you some ground to work with.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Or what if she hasn't experienced anything other than controlling boyfriends, and here I come along and break those preconceived notions of what a boyfriend in her mind does.

I completely understand what you are saying, but I think there are two sides that have to be examined. Yeah I'll take it slow, or try atleast lol
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Maybe so, but it's a sure sign of low self-esteem.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Anyway I can help in correcting that?
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

You can't change people, they have to change for themselves if they feel like it. I recommend you to take my wise words for it and don't fall for the mistake many of us make when we try to change people to be what we wish for them, even if it's for the best.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

$nipe wrote:You can't change people, they have to change for themselves if they feel like it. I recommend you to take my wise words for it and don't fall for the mistake many of us make when we try to change people to be what we wish for them, even if it's for the best.
But if I offer good advice and influence, perhaps that can be way to help her get more self esteem. You can't change people? I think you're wrong. Because there have been many people who have changed their lives by following advice from other people on how to better their lives.
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

What I mean is that people must be willing to change themselves. And people don't usually like changes. Anyway, on to the subject, just try to find out why is she with him. If you see something, don't overlook it.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Well in that case, yes she has to be willing. If we don't like what's going on around us or in us, we must change to get better.

Yeah believe me I'll be throwing all kinds of insults to her boyfriend in a sarcastic manner, I'm not going to dig deep because like you said I shouldn't seem like I care about the relationship.