What do you Think

A place to say what you want.
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

I cant fathom those religious crazies thinking that gays have no right to marry. So im thinking you guys think bein gay is a sin or somethin
i know what you mean man we all went through this topic on 311heaven forums lol
Last edited by DoYouRight311 on Thu May 12, 2005 12:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

DoYouRight311 wrote:
Shiny wrote:why was this posted?
i dont know why are their alot of retarded topics posted here :lol:
Yeah, there are...but this an argument between 2 friends about homophobic shit that both post here. That's pretty lame. Settle your arguments between yourselves without trying to make each other look bad.
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

true man

also someone please explain why you religious people dont think gay people should be married in a church, i think its an unfair treatment of a person or group on the basis of prejudice
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

DoYouRight311 wrote:true man

also someone please explain why you religious people dont think gay people should be married in a church, i think its an unfair treatment of a person or group on the basis of prejudice
I'm not religious....but in the bible it says something along the lines of "a man who lies with another man will burn in hell" ...then again in that same passage it also says to stone disobedient children....
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

if thats the case their getting their facts from a book than they should think about what their reading the bible was written 1000 years before crist died, thats just ridiculous the bible does'nt give any facts what so ever, its more of a story if anything
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

One man's myth is another man's religion.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

than when people believe in a religion like stars wars why do people attack them?? its still a religion of some sort if religion can be formed by a book than who can say my morals are wrong in that case anyone's morals?? apparently George W Bush can by rubbing his believes all over the goverment :roll:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Shiny wrote:this an argument between 2 friends about homophobic shit that both post here. That's pretty lame. Settle your arguments between yourselves without trying to make each other look bad.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

And on another note... Why the fuck is this all of a sudden about politics? You people are fuckin' retarded. :lol:

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

I cant fathom those religious crazies thinking that gays have no right to marry. So im thinking you guys think bein gay is a sin or somethin,
because of THIS!! :wink:

this topic was asking for politics
*Dana*
Rollin'

Post by *Dana* »

ughhh.. come on guys, lets not get into this shit..

Emily, you and your friend (im sorry i cant think of ur name at all right now) solve your argument outside of the forum. its asking for trouble.
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

its asking for trouble.
exactly *Dana* is right people like me get brought into these topics and politics start to breakout haha :lol: jk but seriously why do you guys like to make each other look like asses on a forum?
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

mystoneybaby wrote:One man's myth is another man's religion.
"One man's religion is another man's belly laugh."

Sorry couldn't help it, it's one of my favorite quotes.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

1) would you have made such a big deal as to point out he was straight, if that were the case? if they linked anorexia in males and being heterosexual.. i'm 99.99999% sure you wouldn't have said anything... "oh, he must be straight"

2) i watch what i eat, although i'm not anorexic.. i excersize as well. i'm not gay.. in fact, i've likely gotten more ass than you will in the next 10 years of your life. not exactly proud of that.. but once again, who are you to label other people anyway?
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
nixhex
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by nixhex »

Shiny wrote:
DoYouRight311 wrote:
Shiny wrote:why was this posted?
i dont know why are their alot of retarded topics posted here :lol:
Yeah, there are...but this an argument between 2 friends about homophobic shit that both post here. That's pretty lame. Settle your arguments between yourselves without trying to make each other look bad.
yeah i agree. the last thing i wanted was this to be posted on a forum. i thought emily didn't care that much either. i thought wrong.
today my love...
nixhex
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by nixhex »

311Chik wrote: I'm not religious....but in the bible it says something along the lines of "a man who lies with another man will burn in hell" ...then again in that same passage it also says to stone disobedient children....
what?

Im not religious, but the bible says....
plus, thats not at all what the bible says. my religious friend says so. all sins are equal.
today my love...
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

nixhex wrote:
311Chik wrote: I'm not religious....but in the bible it says something along the lines of "a man who lies with another man will burn in hell" ...then again in that same passage it also says to stone disobedient children....
what?

Im not religious, but the bible says....
plus, thats not at all what the bible says. my religious friend says so. all sins are equal.
Are you seriously that ignorant? I don't have to be religious to know passages in the bible. I have studied all religions because at one point in my life I thought I might need a religion to follow but I learned I do not. I also had to go to CCD, since I am in an Irish Catholic family, when I was younger which made me have to read the bible. I also have gay friends who know that passage by heart because that is the reason many people are against gay people. It doesn't hurt to know why some people think the way they do. I know that isn't all the bible says, that is why I said in that same passage is says that disobedient children should be stoned to death yet people who do follow the bible seem to ignore it. People say all sins are equal but if that were the case a lot more peolpe would be dead do to being disobedient or going near a women on her period(that is a sin in the bible).
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

i am sorry but if people are getting their facts from a book saying gay people cant be married into a church than they are surely prejudice weather they like to admit it or not? everyone is equal right than why cant gay people be married into a church? if you really think god is going to send someone to hell over being homosexual you are surley mistaken, alot of Christians and Catholics think if people in this society are'nt Catholics or Christians everyone is evil if ur not holy your not worthy basically its bullshit, most of those groups usually attack sex, marijuana, other religoins, and gay and lesbian groups, once again its people trying to be a part of something mocking me telling me i am wrong seeing thing differently, or for having sex, ect, ect, and than you have our president george w bush telling me my morals are wrong, i have 2 gay uncles and i think its an unfair treament and i think its fucking ridiculous someone thats homosexual is'nt sining, the bible is another way of scaring people into believeing in god and i am not falling for it
Last edited by DoYouRight311 on Thu May 12, 2005 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

The church is apart of the Catholic/Christian/Islamic/Jewish religion and those religions says that being gay is wrong, that is why they can not be married in the church. You don't need to be married in the church to get married. There are other religions that allow marriage, or you can be married by the state. I don't have a problem with gays not being allowed to be married in the Catholic/Christian/Muslim/Jewish church because that is apart of their belief system. But I DO SUPPORT gay marriage because there are other ways to get married. The government shouldn't be interfering because of the seperation between church and state.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

blah blah blah blah :pain10:
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

:D