He'll be back dammit.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
EvenField2BeOn
Shades of gold displayed naturally

Re: My Goodbye Thread

Post by EvenField2BeOn »

People are so paranoid nowadays about what they say on the internet, on the phone, all kinds of shit. We live in a fear based society and it's disgusting.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

wtf ska! come back.
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

EvenField2BeOn wrote:People are so paranoid nowadays about what they say on the internet, on the phone, all kinds of shit. We live in a fear based society and it's disgusting.
I mean it is true that increasingly the things that people are doing and saying on the internet and social media are coming back to harm their lives and careers for all types of people... i don't see how this is an example of baseless fear... it's what's really happening
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Holy shit, this thread made me sad. I'm barely ever here, too. WTF
EvenField2BeOn
Shades of gold displayed naturally

Post by EvenField2BeOn »

Shiny wrote:
EvenField2BeOn wrote:People are so paranoid nowadays about what they say on the internet, on the phone, all kinds of shit. We live in a fear based society and it's disgusting.
I mean it is true that increasingly the things that people are doing and saying on the internet and social media are coming back to harm their lives and careers for all types of people... i don't see how this is an example of baseless fear... it's what's really happening

It's not baseless. It just sucks and we should fight it in any way possible. Not everyone has to conform to the system, there are many paths and careers that allow more freedom. It just sucks that society has devolved into this, that is all.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

evenfieldTOObeon is either a troll or the biggest faggot around. Stay away from America, bitch.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

Brandon, on the real -

Yes, obviously there is a reason for her to be upset because you did lie, but on a scale of 1-mental ward, almost losing a wife and child over a secret facebook full of BB jokes is absolutely ludicrous.

All people --I'd almost say especially married people -- are entitled to secrets and privacy.

Maybe take some time and show her all the awesome privacy settings that FB is equipped with. You can make yourself unsearchable, you can block all tagged photos from being seen by anyone but you, you can block specific people, etc.

In this day and age it is so silly to cut yourself off from the number one networking site on the planet.

I have very strong positive emotional connections to you and I only want the best for you.

I know that you are a man of integrity and you do everything you can to make your wife happy and create the best world for your son, but you need to remember that no matter how much your priorities have changed you are still a man and an individual.

If this is something that would send her over the edge it seems to me like she doesn't appreciate what a truly good man you are and this is a personal issue she needs to work on. There MUST be compromise.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
Tehshewz
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Tehshewz »

I have lost all hope in life.
This is depressing.
8/24/05, 6/30/09, 11/21/09,7/10/2010,7/13/2010,10/20/2010,10/21/2010,
**311 Cruise 2011**, 7/31/2012, 8/4/2012, 07/10/2013