Ugggh

A place to say what you want.
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Ugggh

Post by $nipe »

I don't see the Hizzyness in just being polite and asking her out to have a cup of coffee.
Image :evil5:
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Hey Shiny, hit me up on AIM or something, I want to talk to you about the project.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Element wrote:jordan is that band named after the smoke cheat in mortal kombat?
You know I think you might be right. I am not entirely sure what it's named after though. The band's music is not AT ALL video game related, though.

They're an all instrumental post-rock band from the UK, and their style is similar to Explosions in the Sky, Caspian, This Will Destroy You, etc..

I highly suggest everyone checking them out.
http://www.myspace.com/upcdownc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Ok so I went out to lunch with her, and my other 2 coworkers. While we were waiting in line, she ruffled up my hair :D But I can't help but feel I'm very selfish, like when my other co-workers talked it was all about me. I need to start asking her questions about herself.

Oh and get this shit, she can't go anywhere without her boyfriend's permission. We plan on kicking it at my co-workers house in Novemeber, and hes going to be out of town...so fuck yeah she better be there.

We'll be going out to eat every Sunday.
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Just be sure don't make a move that actually looks like you want her to cheat on her bf. Unless you just want to nail her...
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Vibe Merchant wrote:http://taiyedbrodels.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4801

Learn from my mistakes. Be confident. I know how you feel, if you read that thread above you can see no matter how many times people said be confident or be yourself, it never seemed to work. I couldn't help but be insecure and nervous, judging every step i made and every word that came out of my mouth. It is just something that will grow out of you. It will grow a lot quicker if you just realize what YOU want and through down everything and engage this girl.
If you really get this nervous over a girl then there is also a side of you that will get motivated to get this girl.
Fatlip is the fucking man
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

$nipe wrote:Just be sure don't make a move that actually looks like you want her to cheat on her bf. Unless you just want to nail her...
I mean it's so weird because this is the first time where I really feel the chemistry, and I think she might be the one. Not sure yet, but my god I get this feeling around her and I just want to overflow with my emotions without going all emo.

Reminds me of a song...

Have you ever loved a woman so much you tremble in pain?
And all the time you know she bears another man's name.
Have you ever loved a woman so much it's a shame and a sin?
And all the time you know she belongs to your very best friend.
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

It's just infatuation. It happens to me once every year. Just focus yourself out of it.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

This ain't no infatuation, you might consider this denial of course.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Also, when we got in my friend's car...she sat next to me in the backseat. Then when we were leaving, I sat in the backseat in the same place but then she sat in front of me.

Is she shy about liking me, or does she not want me to think that she doesnt like me?
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Did she flip her hair, too??

Later
ImageImage
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

I suppose she's just doing whatever she feels like. Don't analyze too much. In these cases, it doesn't matter what she does or doesn't, you will always feel insecure if you think about it.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

So on the way back to work, she said how she hated kids (some were crossing the street and holding up traffic) and she went to the zoo on saturday...and wanted to feed all the kids to a seal.

I was thinking, I should get a seal toy, and a toy that is a kid, then super glue the kid's leg inside the seal's mouth while I throw in blood effects. (Yeah she seems weird enough to take a joke out of it) Good idea? This is for a laugh, perhaps it would be too obvious that I like her?
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

yo thats not a good idea...

it seems like she said that to you in passing convo, and it would be a tad over the top to present her with this creation of toys amassed together...a picture maybe.. but that is just too much in my opinion.
:evil5: :smurfin: er.
KyleRayner wrote:bad things in moderation are very very good
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

yeah alex you're a creepo, dude

Later
ImageImage
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

I just can't be myself in this world...
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

Alexnova wrote:So on the way back to work, she said how she hated kids (some were crossing the street and holding up traffic) and she went to the zoo on saturday...and wanted to feed all the kids to a seal.

I was thinking, I should get a seal toy, and a toy that is a kid, then super glue the kid's leg inside the seal's mouth while I throw in blood effects. (Yeah she seems weird enough to take a joke out of it) Good idea? This is for a laugh, perhaps it would be too obvious that I like her?
If this is that difficult for you, then don't even waste you're time with this girl. You said you don't want to pass up a chance to "be" with her?
She already has a boyfriend. Just move on to another one, there's lots of girls out there, either that or just go home and masturbate to home alone ya fag. just kidding. Don't try and steal her away from her boyfriend, she's obviously with him for a reason.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Pass up her for an average girl? No thanks.

Think about it like this, if you were the one who decided to make the seal eating children comment would you have stopped to think "is that creepy?"

I'm going to get the seal, and skip the eaten child. But when I give it to her "This will come in handy when you run into annoying kids." Or something like that.
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Don't think, Ted!
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Not sure what you are refrencing Snipe, but what do you think of my idea?