A place to say what you want.
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

i say not untill you pay the toll
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

DoYouRight311 wrote:i am sorry but if people are getting their facts from a book saying gay people cant be married into a church than they are surely prejudice weather they like to admit it or not? everyone is equal right than why cant gay people be married into a church? if you really think god is going to send someone to hell over being homosexual you are surley mistaken, alot of Christians and Catholics think if people in this society are'nt Catholics or Christians everyone is evil if ur not holy your not worthy basically its bullshit, most of those groups usually attack sex, marijuana, other religoins, and gay and lesbian groups, once again its people trying to be a part of something mocking me telling me i am wrong seeing thing differently, or for having sex, ect, ect, and than you have our president george w bush telling me my morals are wrong, i have 2 gay uncles and i think its an unfair treament and i think its fucking ridiculous someone thats homosexual is'nt sining, the bible is another way of scaring people into believeing in god and i am not falling for it
Dude, you have forsaken english grammar. Your rambling is tough to follow man. Gay people have no right to be married in a church, no more than they have a right to be married in your house. Churches belong to the church, I don't think they have to let people in. I don't even think that gay people should be allowed to get 'married' if the church doesn't want them to. Marriage is a sacrament of the church. Unfortunately, the state calls it a marriage when any two people decide to link up, whether in a church or just for tax breaks. If gay folks are not allowed to married in the religious sense, they should certainly be allowed to be joined in 'union' and receive the same benefits that married people do from the state. That's the problem with the laws that have been passed in many states. They ban gays from getting married OR having anything LIKE marriage. That's bullshit.
DaNixHexIsOn311
Conducting to the mother star

Post by DaNixHexIsOn311 »

Jordan311 wrote:The dude sounds pretty gay to me...

But I ask you this: Who gives a flying fuck? :lol:
Let him have his cock and eat it too... er... I mean cake.

Later
Great way to put it!!!!...You couldnt have said it ne better....i agree with keith....this guy must be gay...he should call loveline...Adam and Drew would straighten him out
What....uh....you kno the freaks cant handle it!!!
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

i say not until u pay the toll
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

Samsupnthismothafuka wrote:i say not until u pay the toll
you cant say that again until you pay the toll.
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

u kno the toll for crossin thy bridge
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

pay the toll and you get a special present. :wink:
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

a toll is a toll and a roll is a roll if we dont get no tolls then we dont eat no rolls...i made that up :lol: :lol: :lol:
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

Samsupnthismothafuka wrote:a toll is a toll and a roll is a roll if we dont get no tolls then we dont eat no rolls...i made that up :lol: :lol: :lol:
no you didnt
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

:lol: its from robin hood men in tights
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

Samsupnthismothafuka wrote::lol: its from robin hood men in tights
kickass movie........and guess what....

311th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:compress: :cyclopsani: :cheers: :3some: :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob7: :evil1: :downtown: :evil3: :evil4: :hello1: :happy7: :kermit: :happy8: :happy9: :wav: :toothy5: :tongue5: :tongue3: :tongue9: :tongue10: :hello2: :lovestory:
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

HOLY SHIT THATS ALOT OF EMOTICONS
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

i like the 3 some
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

Wow... I guess i'm the only one who knew that I was asking for an opinion on the relation of homosexuality to male anorexia.

i wasn't trying to make keith look bad or trying to prove myself right ... I just waned to see what other people thought.

So umm .. i would delete it but it seems a bit late for that ...

Sorry that this triggered so much animosity.

I guess I'm naive in thinking that people know an opinion is just that... an opinion. .....
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

Dude, you have forsaken english grammar.

haha i guess i really did fuck my grammar up, i was typing really fast and i didn't feel like fixing any of those grammatical sentences.

Gay people have no right to be married in a church, no more than they have a right to be married in your house. Churches belong to the church, I don't think they have to let people in. I don't even think that gay people should be allowed to get 'married' if the church doesn't want them to. Marriage is a sacrament of the church. Unfortunately, the state calls it a marriage when any two people decide to link up, whether in a church or just for tax breaks. If gay folks are not allowed to married in the religious sense, they should certainly be allowed to be joined in 'union' and receive the same benefits that married people do from the state. That's the problem with the laws that have been passed in many states. They ban gays from getting married OR having anything LIKE marriage. That's bullshit.

i totally agree