:evil5:
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

Image :smurfin: :evil5:
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

sweet! lets hope some of that positive energy rubs off on my downtrodden ass.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

Post by y2kprelude »

Congrats on the job.

No pics of new honey?
Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: Skaholic
http://www.myspace.com/311hive
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

did you take my advice...i want some thanks
:evil5: TB>BB
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

you are good at getting jobs, that was fast
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

haha bryan the chick who's number I got is this cute ass mexican girl. I went in for an interview at Ted's and right after he asked me to come back half an hour later cuz he was doing an orientation, and the other girl at the orientation was this chick. So we got to talking and stuff and I ended up getting her number by the end of the day.

jimmy, I don't remember what your suggestion was! But I was at my EB and I just jokingly asked the manager if he would defect mine out and swap it with a new one and he said yes. haha :) good shit.

I probably don't have a date for tonight though :( but it wasn't definite anyway, I still have a date planned with this girl sometime this week whenever I'm free.

Later
ImageImage
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Ps. INKEY! HELL YEAH! THANKS EMI! :love5:

Later
ImageImage
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

Jordan311 wrote:haha bryan the chick who's number I got is this cute ass mexican girl. I went in for an interview at Ted's and right after he asked me to come back half an hour later cuz he was doing an orientation, and the other girl at the orientation was this chick. So we got to talking and stuff and I ended up getting her number by the end of the day.

jimmy, I don't remember what your suggestion was! But I was at my EB and I just jokingly asked the manager if he would defect mine out and swap it with a new one and he said yes. haha :) good shit.

I probably don't have a date for tonight though :( but it wasn't definite anyway, I still have a date planned with this girl sometime this week whenever I'm free.

Later
hahaha hell yeah man, glad to see you are hittin on a mexican girl

sounds like you've been spittin some good game, you seem good at just meeting a random girl and turning it into taking her out on a date, i haven't been a date in so long, like an official date, its always just making out in drunkenness
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

OMG JORDAN, I got a job too. Called me up at 1:45 PM and I was sleeping. But they called again, and I gotta do orientation.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Well the one I'm going on a date with is a girl I used to work with at cold stone who has been my friend for a couple years and we always flirted and shit but nothing ever happened cuz I always used to have a gf, but now she wants to go on a date w/ me.

I don't even know if anything will happen with this mexican girl. She's just sweet and cool and I got her number and maybe I'll call her, or since we're both new at the same job, I'll probably see her at work and see what happens.

Later
ImageImage
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

Jordan311 wrote:Well the one I'm going on a date with is a girl I used to work with at cold stone who has been my friend for a couple years and we always flirted and shit but nothing ever happened cuz I always used to have a gf, but now she wants to go on a date w/ me.

I don't even know if anything will happen with this mexican girl. She's just sweet and cool and I got her number and maybe I'll call her, or since we're both new at the same job, I'll probably see her at work and see what happens.

Later
if you do hook up with the mexican girl i'm expecting details and pictures 8)
GET LIFTED
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

hahaha I'll do my best :lol:

Later
ImageImage
shelby_nicole
The fish who keeps on swimming

Re: Today rules

Post by shelby_nicole »

Jordan311 wrote:Got a new job
Got a cute girl's number
Getting my broken xbox360 replaced for free
possibly have a date with another chick tonight

good times 8)

Later
playa!
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Jordan311 wrote: jimmy, I don't remember what your suggestion was! But I was at my EB and I just jokingly asked the manager if he would defect mine out and swap it with a new one and he said yes. haha :) good shit.

Later
slmjimy311 wrote:

dont you wish you had gotten the extended warrenty?

if you're cool with your employees at eb, just do what i did, when my xbox 1, finally fucked over, i swaped it out with a preplayed one, that way when a customer bought my fuckd up one, we just take it back, ship it to home office, the customer gets another system and voila
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

slmjimy311 wrote:
Jordan311 wrote: jimmy, I don't remember what your suggestion was! But I was at my EB and I just jokingly asked the manager if he would defect mine out and swap it with a new one and he said yes. haha :) good shit.

Later
slmjimy311 wrote:

dont you wish you had gotten the extended warrenty?

if you're cool with your employees at eb, just do what i did, when my xbox 1, finally fucked over, i swaped it out with a preplayed one, that way when a customer bought my fuckd up one, we just take it back, ship it to home office, the customer gets another system and voila
Oh. Nah, I switched mine with a brand new one, and my manager just put my old one straight into the defective bin, rather than being a dumb ass and re-selling it to someone.

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

excuse me mr. pillow pants, but we were being safe, defecting a new system without having have sold it before, doesnt really make sense, sends out some red flags, plus considering they are different prices, that would send off a few red flags as well

we did an even swap, pre-played system for pre-played system, no one got hurt with it, everything was good
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

The customer got hurt cuz they bought a system you knew was busted. That's just an extra step that's a pain in the ass.
And it just ended up going back in the defective bin anyway.
Besides, at our store we don't need like return reciepts for every defective thing, anyway. They have no way of keeping track of it.
Hey, I'm not complaining, I got a brand new system out of it. I'd much rather have that than a pre-played one.

Ps. My date went well. Nothing too exciting or eventful, but it was fun :)

Later
ImageImage
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

i've got nakey pics of a hot mexican girl i date. :o
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

DynamicJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DynamicJ »

Broken Side wrote:
Jordan311 wrote:Well the one I'm going on a date with is a girl I used to work with at cold stone who has been my friend for a couple years and we always flirted and shit but nothing ever happened cuz I always used to have a gf, but now she wants to go on a date w/ me.

Later
if you do hook up with the mexican girl i'm expecting details and pictures 8)
hey, only thing you've gotta remember about mexican chicks, is that they are hot now.... but as soon as they hit 30.... FAT ASS. I'm not talking about their ass gets fat... I'm talking they go into FAT ASS MODE.. so, no biggie for now, just don't go falling in love with one.
Elmt...Image