Yo Cody, what's up man

A place to say what you want.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Yo Cody, what's up man

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Jordan311 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:58 pm
CodyComeaux wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:56 pm
There's another side of that story that's flipped around. How would i even HAVE blackmail if those females weren't asking ME for photos?

mannnnn idk. I consider myself a fairly good looking dude and it's pretty fucking rare that a chick ever asked me for dick pics

Later
What a scrub. Bitches always asking me for those dick pics. Image
:evil5: TB>BB
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:14 pm
Jordan311 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:58 pm
CodyComeaux wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:56 pm
There's another side of that story that's flipped around. How would i even HAVE blackmail if those females weren't asking ME for photos?

mannnnn idk. I consider myself a fairly good looking dude and it's pretty fucking rare that a chick ever asked me for dick pics

Later
What a scrub. Bitches always asking me for those dick pics. Image
Roflmmfao.
Spoken.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

I'm ready for jimbo's cross examination now.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

I will refrain.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

I don't diss people.
I diss ideas.
And when I say diss I mean disAGREE.
Spoken.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

God dammit.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

c'mon jimbo. you're the lawyer. would cody's story hold up in the court of law? Would you plead insanity? What's the hypothetical gameplan here

Later
ImageImage
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Jordan311 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:32 pm c'mon jimbo. you're the lawyer. would cody's story hold up in the court of law? Would you plead insanity? What's the hypothetical gameplan here

Later
I Win with evidence. Period. But like I said, I'm not the type of person to expose individuals.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

HOW BOUT DEM SAINTS HUH?! 5 IN A ROW BAY BEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
shhh
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

NICE QUOTE SHINY!
Spoken.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:40 pm NICE QUOTE SHINY!
has Shiny even posted in this thread yet?? Wtf are you talkin about

Later
ImageImage
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

I’d rather drink the hemlock than be like you, to my soul untrue
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

"Might as well make up anything to believe in
It's made inside of you." :rr:
Spoken.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Insanity defense only works if you can prove that in the moment you were insane. Based on his posts, he seemed to have been of "sound", conscious mind and if he actually committed a crime (arguable whether or not he actually did), then I don't think an insanity defense would work. If anyone is curious, an insanity defense is an affirmative defense. In a criminal case, it is up to the prosecutor to prove beyond a reasonable doubt (there is no number put, but we like to believe that it's 90% or more) that the person committed the crime. As a defendant, you can literally do nothing and still win. When you use an affirmative defense, the tables turn and now its your job to prove that you actually didn't commit the crime for whatever reason (in this case, you're not guilty (which is different than being innocent) based on insanity). Hopefully that clears up why that defense would not work here.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Codex, I'm going to preface this by saying, do not harm yourself in any way, shape, or form. This is not meant to be an attack at you or your character. Like others, I've heard stuff about you and would like to know more. I appreciate you taking the time to answer these accusations from others. Familia recently discussed various instances of you proposition women to send you nudes and vice versa when they had not done anything, that they believe, to provoke such a message. One in particular, if memory serves me right, was in regards to a football bet. Personally, the last time I even considered that was in like high school when AIM was a thing and you could have online girlfriends and I was a horny teenager.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:52 pm Codex, I'm going to preface this by saying, do not harm yourself in any way, shape, or form. This is not meant to be an attack at you or your character. Like others, I've heard stuff about you and would like to know more. I appreciate you taking the time to answer these accusations from others. Familia recently discussed various instances of you proposition women to send you nudes and vice versa when they had not done anything, that they believe, to provoke such a message. One in particular, if memory serves me right, was in regards to a football bet. Personally, the last time I even considered that was in like high school when AIM was a thing and you could have online girlfriends and I was a horny teenager.
:hello1:
Spoken.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Codpiece, the other thing that I...disagree with, is your anger towards those that did not contribute to your trip due to your inability to pay for it. I understand you've been through a ton, and for that, you have my sincerest sympathies, for whatever that's worth, but that being said, I think it's bullshit. We are 311 fans. We have that in common. That's really about it. We shouldn't be expected to spend our hard earned money on someone in need just because they too like 311 and are unfortunately going through some hard shit. I may be an attorney, but I'm not exactly raking it in. I have bills to pay, I have loans to take care of (4 degrees don't come cheap), I am trying to put money to the side so that I can have a comfortable future, and I have my own life where I am trying to enjoy the fruits of my labor and I damn well deserve to. A large portion of my money goes into taxes...taxes that go to support people who have been in unfortunate situations like you. I donate to causes that are meaningful to me. I spend my money on my loved ones and strippers. Just because we have a band with a positive message does not mean I owe you anything. And for you to threaten to kill yourself to send a message during 311 day of all times, is fucked up and selfish. To try and make people feel guilty about enjoying themselves because life handed you a shitty hand is not right and it's a shitty thing for you to do and it makes me less likely to consider helping you in any future issue if one arises. I'm more likely to help Jojo's rich ass if he is ever to be in need because I consider Jojo a good friend and I know he's the type of person that wouldn't resent me if I didn't. He would appreciate it if I even simply just reached out to see how he's doing. But asking for help from strangers, not getting it, and then instantly threatening to do something so awful at an event meant to bring so many people joy is bullshit.

TO CLARIFY, DO NOT KILL YOURSELF.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:02 am Codpiece
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

$lmjimy311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:02 am
I'm more likely to help Jojo's rich ass if he is ever to be in need because I consider Jojo a good friend and I know he's the type of person that wouldn't resent me if I didn't. He would appreciate it if I even simply just reached out to see how he's doing.

Hey Jimbo can I get a small loan of a million dollars please?

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Jordan311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:07 am
$lmjimy311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:02 am Codpiece
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

$lmjimy311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:02 am
I'm more likely to help Jojo's rich ass if he is ever to be in need because I consider Jojo a good friend and I know he's the type of person that wouldn't resent me if I didn't. He would appreciate it if I even simply just reached out to see how he's doing.

Hey Jimbo can I get a small loan of a million dollars please?

Later
26% interest
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:01 pm
Shiny wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:19 am please issue a statement and you will get the words "taiyed brodel" underneath your username
I'm only with the Professionals and adults now in the land of Twitter, for my writing.
Also, I forgot to point this out...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Professionals and adults of Twitter. Wow...that's fucking rich.