what is your biggest Taiyed Brodels LIE?

A place to say what you want.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

what is your biggest Taiyed Brodels LIE?

Post by Shiny »

Let's face it... especially in the 1st year or so of this board's existence when many of us were still teenagers, we probably told some lies to seem cooler IRL than we actually were. Here's your chance 12+ years later to come clean.

What is your biggest Taiyed Brodels lie / or lies? :shock: :shock:

It's time to repent, motherfuckers.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Re: what is your biggest Taiyed Brodels LIE?

Post by Shiny »

Here's one of my own that I uncovered today and was the inspiration behind this thread:

http://www.taiyedbrodels.com/forum/view ... ?f=5&t=769
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Shiny wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:34 pm Here's one of my own that I uncovered today and was the inspiration behind this thread:

http://www.taiyedbrodels.com/forum/view ... ?f=5&t=769
haha holy shit you made up that whole story? I'm impressed.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

The real story had nothing to do with 311 and wasn't nearly as cool overall
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

The odd part is, I think I was honest with you guys more than anyone because of the supposed anonymity. I, as far as I can recall, actually got to be the most real and raw version of myself with you all because, to this day, I can't really be that way in my everyday life. I can't be the guy that spends hours on Reddit, plays videogames as often as possible, that nerds out at every moment I can, because most of my friends that i consider my best friends live no where near me and the friends I have here, who I love don't get me wrong, are just a different type of people that would normally make fun of the type of person I really am. I'm both a total bro and a total nerd at the same time. On here, I got to be the popular kid in high school and college as well as the total dork who posts on a 311 fan forum.
:evil5: TB>BB
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

yeah I agree with this... I've probably at some point shared way more sincere stuff about my life than I did with friends in that time

with that said tho I know yall motherfuckers told at least 1 fib in 2005-06, so fess up
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

Both of my parents...actually did die.
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

I can't think of anything. Would have to go through my old posts to see.
ImageImage
ER
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

I'm a virgin.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

That I tell people that I'm a TB, even though I'm jussssssst approaching OG TB Ranking!
Spoken.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:14 am That I tell people that I'm a TB, even though I'm jussssssst approaching OG TB Ranking!
You can't just become an OG...that's not how it works.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

bcolephases wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:27 pm I'm a virgin.
So this post is your biggest lie...
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:14 am That I tell people that I'm a TB, even though I'm jussssssst approaching OG TB Ranking!
your profile says you registered in 2013 but I don't recall you really posting at all until maybe a year ago.

OG TB = members of 311 heaven in my opinion. But then again, there's people like hizzy and a few others that I might consider OG TB who weren't around for 311. So I guess there's no strict definition of what OG TB is. It's just somethin you gotta feel in your heart <3

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:19 am
You can't just become an OG...that's not how it works.
TaiyedBrodel ranking is what I mean. Although I honestly AM a TB OG, since high school, I never signed up for a sn for the forums
Spoken.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

To be a TB OG imo, you had to have been around during the golden era. OG status doesn't matter though when you're a TB Legend, Cody :wink:
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Golden era was probably the so called 311 Heaven days. I was still on dial up and 311's domain was probably still 311music.com
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

The all star posters at 311 Heaven were different than the people who came into their own here, I think. TB might have been spun off from the Heaven, but it feels like a totally different beast. I wish it were archived in some way, I'd love to go back and see stuff that old.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Shiny wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:39 pm The all star posters at 311 Heaven were different than the people who came into their own here, I think. TB might have been spun off from the Heaven, but it feels like a totally different beast. I wish it were archived in some way, I'd love to go back and see stuff that old.
This is the what, like 3rd version of TB? The original we had went down for a bit and we migrated back to Heaven I feel like at one point and then back to here. Either way, yeah, saying you were around and not being around does not put you on Mt. Rushmore. Probably don't even know who Lucky is, or Chris and Maria, or Googoo Clusters. #scrub
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:34 am
Shiny wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:39 pm The all star posters at 311 Heaven were different than the people who came into their own here, I think. TB might have been spun off from the Heaven, but it feels like a totally different beast. I wish it were archived in some way, I'd love to go back and see stuff that old.
This is the what, like 3rd version of TB? The original we had went down for a bit and we migrated back to Heaven I feel like at one point and then back to here. Either way, yeah, saying you were around and not being around does not put you on Mt. Rushmore. Probably don't even know who Lucky is, or Chris and Maria, or Googoo Clusters. #scrub
Funny enough, I recently had a dream where someone crashed a plane into Lincoln's face.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Shiny wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:01 am To be a TB OG imo, you had to have been around during the golden era. OG status doesn't matter though when you're a TB Legend, Cody :wink:
Much Love! Yeah that's when I was messing around with TB, but never signed as a member, bc I didn't have a computer at my house at the time. The Golden era. I still have 311 heaven bookmarked, and remember the days of 311music.com, when we got free new song downloads every now and then... I think Time is Precious was one, Bomb the Town, Next, and MAYBE Blizza.. although I got most of my rarities from 311 heaven.
Spoken.