A place to say what you want.
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

Sparticus wrote:Image
BURRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: fuck white people

Post by Jordan311 »

inspiration for this topic, shinester?

Later
ImageImage
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

white people are fucking lame
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

311Chik's signature gif still exists
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

I'm glad my gif signature is still there, brings a smile to my face everytime 😂
ImageImage
ER
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Shiny wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:33 am white people are fucking lame
Preach.
:evil5: TB>BB
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Fuck me.
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Jimy you should be in that live- action Alladin movie they're coming out with.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

bcolephases wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:57 pm Jimy you should be in that live- action Alladin movie they're coming out with.
holy shit YES

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Man I'd love to. Especially since the actress that's playing Jasmine so played the link ranger. Like Jesus Christ my 10 year old self would be high giving the ever living shit out of my current self.

In all seriousness, fuck the dude they picked. It should have either been Baby Goose in brown face or Riz Ahmed (sp?).
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

I'm transferring to UC Berkeley in the spring and I am genuinely considering wearing a red W on my shirt every single day. (Scarlet Letter stylee.) This way, I can signal to everyone that I already know what my skin color is and prevent being lectured on how ignorant I am of the life outside the privileges of whiteness...

I also realize this may be a bit inflammatory on this particular campus. I'm torn.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

I'm a pretty socially liberal guy, but the shit I hear about college campuses these days is infuriating
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:38 am I'm a pretty socially liberal guy, but the shit I hear about college campuses these days is infuriating
For real. I feel like picking sides can make people a bit short sighted. But, when you tell a short sighted person that you don't want to join in on their cause they are usually too shortsighted to understand why you may think differently than they do. On top of that, emotions around political issues are running so high these days that people just react and argue without thinking or even articulating their frustrations.

My gut tells me that I'm going to inadvertently start a lot of shit on campus by not being overtly "liberal," and by refusing to let people mistreat me for it.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Read a story today about a columbian singer who told all the white people to go to the back of the crowd and all the poc to come to the front. When a photographer at the venue refused (she was white), she was kicked out and the venue apologized to the singer for the photographers blatant act of racism. Like shit like that pisses me off. We preach we want equality and then we do shit like this to push ourselves further and further apart. No wonder people are becoming more and more racist.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

That's pretty fucking obnoxious. I don't get why the photographer was in the crowd. Or was this performer just fucking insane and wanted no white people by the stage at all, even if separate from the crowd?

Currently working retail, guy I work with got a customer complaint for being racist. He's white with a shaved head since he's balding so guess he has the look of one? Store is in NH, on the border of MA so lots of people shop there to avoid sales tax. This chick ranted that "ever since Trump was elected she has been given dirty looks/treated crappy by white retail employees in NH." According to her he was friendly to other people in line that happened to be white, but when she came up he was short with her and wouldn't look at her. When he was asked about it he explained she was wearing a like fish net shirt and the very little fabric on her chest was barely covering her nipples and he was afraid they'd pop out. So he was avoiding looking at her because she was barely dressed and was short because he just wanted the awkward encounter to be over faster. She never thought maaaaaaybe her lack of clothing while shopping in a petshop might be the problem, it was definitely a race thing 😂
ImageImage
ER
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:06 pmWe preach we want equality and then we do shit like this to push ourselves further and further apart.

You are taking the words right out of my mouth.

The story you posted of that singer was pretty frustrating to read. I wouldn't have moved either. How can someone expected not to be treated differently or like a lesser person because of their skin color and then proceed to treat other people differently based on their skin color......... :?:

311Chik wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:27 pm
Currently working retail, guy I work with got a customer complaint for being racist. He's white with a shaved head since he's balding so guess he has the look of one? .... So he was avoiding looking at her because she was barely dressed.... She never thought maaaaaaybe her lack of clothing while shopping in a petshop might be the problem, it was definitely a race thing 😂

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: wtfffff ---- I wonder if she would have thought he was being racist if he had a full head of hair and had a bit of a tan.

....Have you all been keeping up to date with this poll that NPR released last week regarding discrimination? Truthfully, I've been trying to stay away from coverage because part of the results show that 55% of white Americans believe they have been discriminated against. Of course other demographics show show 75-80% with that same question, but I knew that 55% would ignite some shit.

Sure enough, I've caught a couple quotes from op-eds where people are point-blank saying that white people do not face discrimination. ... After reading a national poll that says 55% of white people legitimately believe they do.

If we have literally every single racial and ethic group saying they feel they have been discriminated against we are obviously doing something wrong. Maybe we should stop being so fucking divisive about every fucking issue and just treat each other with respect regardless of gender and skin color.

Call me a dreamer.
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Kind of curious how many times it could've been misunderstanding and nothing to do with skin color. Probably not too much but there are many times that race is the go to reason people use when that has nothing to do with it.
ImageImage
ER