Forum main page has been broken for a while

The forum in which to talk about the forums. A good place for suggestions or gripes.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Forum main page has been broken for a while

Post by dj3stripes »

"[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 86: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 86: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)"
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Forum main page has been broken for a while

Post by $lmjimy311 »

It's making random pages all zoomed in. HELP US BASEDALEX!
:evil5: TB>BB
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

oh man..

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

:)
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

woooooooooooo! by the grace of Alex we are fixed!

Later
ImageImage
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

Yup, except it won't auto-login anymore for me. Anybody else? 3 extra clicks! wtf?!
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

I wasn't able to sign in for months! When I tried to it would say I was signed in but would just take me back to the main forum page and I wouldn't be logged in anymore. So frustrating!
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

bcolephases wrote:I wasn't able to sign in for months! When I tried to it would say I was signed in but would just take me back to the main forum page and I wouldn't be logged in anymore. So frustrating!
same thing happened to me but it looks like alex fixed it. what a guy

Later
ImageImage
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Jordan311 wrote:
bcolephases wrote:I wasn't able to sign in for months! When I tried to it would say I was signed in but would just take me back to the main forum page and I wouldn't be logged in anymore. So frustrating!
same thing happened to me but it looks like alex fixed it. what a guy

Later
Samesies