HI

Nice to meet you.
coast2coast
Electrified by the sound

HI

Post by coast2coast »

What's up everybody. I've already made a few post in the message boards but though I would formally introduce myself. My forum name comes from my recent move from Hawaii back to Virginia Beach (and yes I have seen 311 shows in both states) I bought the Blue Album when I was in the sixth grade which was back in .....? I don't know but I'm 27 now. I've hit up two shows on the east coast on the unity tour. I was at Virginia Beach on the 1st and Raleigh on the 5th.

Looking forward to chatting on these boards.......with some of you.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: HI

Post by Jordan311 »

Hey man welcome. Seen a few of your posts already :)

Why did you move to Hawaii? and back?

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

ohla

let me know when you're in raleigh for another concert
:evil5: TB>BB
coast2coast
Electrified by the sound

Post by coast2coast »

I moved to Hawaii for five years with the army. I recently got out so I am back in Va. Beach permanently. It's a good thing because 311 usually does pretty well at the Va. Beach amphitheatre and I am able to do road trips again sooo.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

i went to hawaii a few years ago and it was one of the best experiences of my life and i cant wait to go back. how's living there? i was only there for about 10 days. unfortunately we did the hotel thing but a few of the days i was able to go out and explore the jungle areas of maui as well as kaleakala and those were my biggest highlights.

i wouldnt be opposed to living there for a while if you give me your review ;)
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
coast2coast
Electrified by the sound

Post by coast2coast »

It was a very good experience as a whole. You can get island fever sometimes and you just can't get in your car and go off on a road trip. I grew up on the water so I was occupied all the time with surfing and snorkling etc. The people are great but you need to kind of know your place as there are some parts of the island that you won't be as nicely received. The weather is beautiful year round and the overall sceneary is unmatched. I miss it already.
kateric10
Massive Laminate Fortress

Post by kateric10 »

What's up coast?!?!?!

Welcome to the board....enjoy.