bear downnnnnnnn chicago bearsss

Play Ball!
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

i agree with the first part, very impressive, but as far as not saying "we", thats just stupid, the fans are part of it, a huge part of it actually, and we is perfectly fine
I Want to Believe :evil5:
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

i just love the bears and am happy they won, this is how you talk n sports, fuck the other teams, go bears!!! we were the better team, we played better and rex is a great quarterback, hes had bad games but he has had more good ones than anyone else this season. You can't talk shit about how we havent been in the superbowl in so long because the saints never have so basically they have always sucked. It was nice for new orleans to make it that far but the better team won and now its gonna be an amazing superbowl with my team in it finally.
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
:evil5:
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

I'll be rooting for the Bears in the Super Bowl.

antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

Broken Side wrote: but he has had more good ones than anyone else this season.
umm..yeah, no.
Let's put a smile on that face
DumpsterDave
Download this and you'll start talkin'

Post by DumpsterDave »

I get a keg party because the Bears won. I have a friend from Chicago. We made a deal that if the Bears went to the SB that he was getting a keg. I wanted the Bears to go anyway, but now I get beer too.
Do It To It Lars
08/22/03 - 08/26/05 - 03/11/06 - 07/19/07
10/29/03 - 08/27/05 - 08/03/06 - 07/20/07
03/11/04 - 08/28/05 - 08/24/06 - 07/22/07
07/27/04 - 09/04/05 - 08/25/06 - 07/25/07
07/31/04 - 09/05/05 - 08/26/06 - 07/26/07
08/01/04 - 11/26/05 - 08/27/06 - 07/04/09
08/07/05 - 11/27/05 - 07/11/07 - 07/31/11
08/25/05 - 11/30/05 - 07/14/07
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

See below.
Last edited by pnutwannabe on Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

antfarm311 wrote:
Broken Side wrote: but he has had more good ones than anyone else this season.
umm..yeah, no.
Actually yes. He has had more 100+ passer rating games than any other QB this year.

antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

whoop-de-doo, give the boy a medal. he also has more picks than TDs, three in the first half against a god awful packers defense. if he was my starting quaterback i'd be a little concerned. not to mention a 0.0 rating (green bay) 1.3 (minnesota), 23.7 (new england), 36.8 (miami) 10.2 (arizona). they lost to the fucking dolphins for christ's sake. although you can't play football by just showing the stats, grossman's games are like a slot machine, you have no fucking idea what game he's going to pull out of his ass. i saw two pretty good games by him but i say the defense and hester will carry his ass, once again.
JESSE PUMA
I'm a fly guy you know I'm smoother

Post by JESSE PUMA »

First off hats off to the Bears. On Sunday they played like a number one seed. I thought the Saints were a better team coming into the game, and would win the game. I didn't understand why the Saints left Deuce out of the game plan....I feel he is their best player and he wasn't utilized enough. Alexander was able to run all over the Bears last week.....especially with the horrible footing, the spread out pass attack wasn't that effective... and obviously way too many turnovers. Football always comes down to turnovers.....if you turn the ball over you won't win.
Second, the Rex Grossman, Bears bashing has gotten so old and played out. Television is always looking for a story and that was something for the media to talk about all season. The Bears were going to live and die with Rex.....they were 13-3.
Everybody knows the Bears are where they are at because of defense and special teams, but Grossman has made plays when he's needed too. He's played well enough to win both playoff games. Rex Grossman is not a pro bowl quarterback, but to say he sucks is moronic.
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

JESSE PUMA wrote:First off hats off to the Bears. On Sunday they played like a number one seed. I thought the Saints were a better team coming into the game, and would win the game. I didn't understand why the Saints left Deuce out of the game plan....I feel he is their best player and he wasn't utilized enough. Alexander was able to run all over the Bears last week.....especially with the horrible footing, the spread out pass attack wasn't that effective... and obviously way too many turnovers. Football always comes down to turnovers.....if you turn the ball over you won't win.
Second, the Rex Grossman, Bears bashing has gotten so old and played out. Television is always looking for a story and that was something for the media to talk about all season. The Bears were going to live and die with Rex.....they were 13-3.
Everybody knows the Bears are where they are at because of defense and special teams, but Grossman has made plays when he's needed too. He's played well enough to win both playoff games. Rex Grossman is not a pro bowl quarterback, but to say he sucks is moronic.
exactly
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

antfarm311 wrote:whoop-de-doo, give the boy a medal. he also has more picks than TDs, three in the first half against a god awful packers defense. if he was my starting quaterback i'd be a little concerned. not to mention a 0.0 rating (green bay) 1.3 (minnesota), 23.7 (new england), 36.8 (miami) 10.2 (arizona). they lost to the fucking dolphins for christ's sake. although you can't play football by just showing the stats, grossman's games are like a slot machine, you have no fucking idea what game he's going to pull out of his ass. i saw two pretty good games by him but i say the defense and hester will carry his ass, once again.
the fact remains...hes had more good ones than anybody else, it just so happens hes had more bad ones too, but he said himself hes going under the theory htat if theres any grey area about whether or not he should throw it, he wont, so i dont think hell be a problem, they might not be able to win solely on his shoulders, but i dont think he will hurt them anymore than the next guy, i mean fuck, hes played better than peytonmanning most of the postseason, with the exception of peyton manning last night
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

when did i say in ANY of my posts that he sucks. nowhere. sure, he's had awesome game and yes, he's had A LOT of bad games. i'm just saying with the lack of postseason experience this guy has had i would be hesitant to start him. i'm sure in this game he'll be preparing his ass off and best of luck to him; but i'm betting that the defense, jones, and special teams are going to carry his ass.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

so they should start their bryan griese............uhhhhhhhhhhhhh................i dont know about that

and i never said you said he sucks
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

colts 38 bears 17
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

KyleRayner wrote:so they should start their bryan griese............uhhhhhhhhhhhhh................i dont know about that

wasn't to you kyle.
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

rex grossman is the quarterback and obviously starting brian would be stupid at this point. I am glad payton manning made it and this is how i wanted the superbowl to be. I just think its weak that people keep talkin shit about the bears and still won't give them credit for being a great team. They are a fuckin amazing team because they win the games no matter what it takes. Whatever part of the team is lacking they still do enough to win. I think the bears will win 27-17. Its goin to be a close game either way and people need to give us some fuckin credit. We hate your teams just as much as most people seem to hate the bears that arent from the midwest, but we will still give them credit. GOOOO BEARSSSSSSS
GET LIFTED
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

antfarm311 wrote:
KyleRayner wrote:so they should start their bryan griese............uhhhhhhhhhhhhh................i dont know about that

wasn't to you kyle.
sorry duder things can get mixed up