WTF, piss off NFL

Play Ball!
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

WTF, piss off NFL

Post by antfarm311 »

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=s ... &type=lgns

fuckin' No Fun League

the man uses an inhaler to fight asthma, yes; certain inhalers contain steriodal substances, and yes there are players that have asthma (jerome bettis). fucking bullshit man. not mad cause they doing this to my favorite defensive player on the saints, it's bullshit if they did it to any other player on any other team.
Let's put a smile on that face
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

having asthma is a advantage apparently
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

listen up, this is the perfect way to cover up illegal steroids, the league should have records and are not totally stupid, unless hes been on this inhaler for months and months, they can tell the difference, AND the trainers and team would be in contact with the league about his asthma and the steroids he is having to take for health, obviously they were not otherwise the league wouldnt be doing this, so either A: hes guilty and is a piece of shit for pulling this or B: him and the team have no common sense and didnt tell the league about the steriods he was taking for asthma, and they deserve losing him for sheer stupidity

if he wants to play in the league, he plays by the league's rules, and using steroids is against the rules.

AND call me a terrorist, but the saints can eat my ass
I Want to Believe :evil5:
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

yeah, the whole thing slipped underneath the trainers noses completely. what a way to cover up the steroids policy. :roll:

ALL INHALERS HAVE STEROIDS genius. you can't avoid it at all. the NFL is a piece of shit, they test him NOW, knowing goddamn well he has asthma and uses the inhaler everytime he gets off the field. i wouldn't say it's a cover up of steroids, but NFL buttfucking teams that have a great D. cowboys are gonna burn, tuna's gonna have a heartattack. and TO will complain like a bitch when mckenzie rapes his punk ass.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

ok well heres your problems:
1. the kinds of steroids that are in inhalers are not the same that guys are juicing with, theres legal kinds, and illegal kinds, and he had the illegal king detected in his system.
2. what do the trainers have to do with this? why would hte trainers turn him in if they knew about it, and they DID know about his asthma, and they told hte nfl what steroids he was taking, and they detected illegal ones, then something isnt right, i dont see how you can really argue this
3. the nfl is not on a mission to fuck up the saints, if anything, it would be in their best interest for the saints to do as well as possible because it would get so many viewers about the cinderella story of the siaints losing their stadium and city and coming back and winning, so why you have this paranoia that the NFL has for some reason decided to fuck with your team
4. when did i say that there are asthma inhalers without steroids? learn to read

PS. if the cowboys werent playing the saints id be right with you, but the saints can blow me
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

what gets me is that the league tested him back in august, before the preseason started and the same thing happened. it was a flase positive, they appealed it and everything was gravy. they do the exact same test on him several months later and find the same exact results and now they fuck him over. that's why i'm so pissed off.
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

JUST IN: NFL DENIES Hollis Thomas tested positive for steroids.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

so, why was he suspended? now im confused