Took them long enough....

Play Ball!
StoneyBaby
My stream of consciousness is a sea

Took them long enough....

Post by StoneyBaby »

to fire Coach Shula, the head football coach at the University of Alabama. He lost to Auburn the Saturday before Thanksgiving and I just knew they were going to fire him the following Monday, but no. They waited til after Thanksgiving and didn't even let him or anyone know ahead of time. They came out Monday morning and was like BAM!!!! You're fired. I think it was shady of what they did to him and how they did it. They didn't even talk with the players ahead of time. They found out like most of us did...on the news first thing this morning. I hope Alabama can find a new head coach.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

we kinda discussed that here, but not really a discussion

viewtopic.php?t=8730

but that was really just my auburn fan friend letting me know, i think its good hes gone, BUT i would have rather enjoyed my thanksgiving then find out im unemployed the week of, so it hink its alright what they did
I Want to Believe :evil5:
StoneyBaby
My stream of consciousness is a sea

Post by StoneyBaby »

They still should have let them know what they were going to do before he went to his weekly Sunday meeting with his team. Instead, they let him go in there thinking he was still the head coach and give the weeks orders to the players. I just think if they were going to fire him they should have told him not to have a meeting. It is just shady how they went about it.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

well, i mean its not like they already have soembody else to do it
I Want to Believe :evil5: