Patriots

Play Ball!
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Patriots

Post by pnutwannabe »

Just kicked the Vikings ass and will be the first team to beat the Colts this season. I should get a ticket to Miami for the Super Bowl.

:evil5:
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

and then will get unmercifully slaughtered by the bears. the dyanasty is dead my friend, it's time for a new team.
Let's put a smile on that face
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

We can go toe to toe with the Bears easy. Do you even watch the Patriots play? We have the defense, the passing, and something we never had before, and that is a good running game. Maroney and Dillion get over 130 YPG and takes the stress off of Brady, who is still one of the best and most accurate QB's in the league. The Bears will lose before they meet us, and then they will get another loss when they meet us.

KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

bills twice, jets, dolphins, and now the vikings, wow, you guys sure have knocked off some quality teams, not to mention barely beat most of them, you lost to 1/2 of the good teams youve played, i hardly see how that puts you toe to toe with the bears
I Want to Believe :evil5:
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

boom!
Let's put a smile on that face
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

The Vikings had the best run defense in the league. We adjust our game plan and go to the air, and do it successfully. The Jets aren't nearly as bad as you say they are. If you look at their stats, they are rather good, so it isn't as easy to beat them. The point is that no matter what, everyone always writes off the Patriots, then they win.

CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

pats did look damn good this week. cant wait to see the colts-pats game, should be a good one
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

pnutwannabe wrote:The Vikings had the best run defense in the league. We adjust our game plan and go to the air, and do it successfully. The Jets aren't nearly as bad as you say they are. If you look at their stats, they are rather good, so it isn't as easy to beat them. The point is that no matter what, everyone always writes off the Patriots, then they win.
you dont have a good run O, why wouldnt you take to the air? and the jets arent THAT bad, but theyre still not a quality team, ill admit the vikings and the benals were a start, and im certainly not counting out the pats, that would be a huge mistake, allz im sayin is, lets wait till the they play the colts and the bears, some SERIOUS quality teams, but i mean your schedule is just SO weak, so inconsistent, in between the colts and bears, you play the jets AGAIN, and the packers, and then after the bears, you got the lions, dolphins, texans, titans, and the jags(good, but again, not great) i mean, its hard for you guys not to go 14-2 or 13-3, which is a shame, cuz you do put together good teams, but go soft honing your skills agains the likes of the bills and texans
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

We do have a good run O. Have you seen Dillon and Maroney this year? They have been outstanding, and considering the Patriots average 70-80 YPG usually, they are averaging 100 YPG this year. It doesn't seem like much, but with the way that Brady has been playing, as well as the fact that the defense has been doing very well, it is a full package. Is the run the best in the league, no. But we definatly have a running game for the first time in years.

KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

i meant its not THAT good, good, but nothing great, but maybe good enough, especially against the colts, i got the pats winning htat game, but ill be cheering for the colts, but i think the pats will pull it out, the colts are an amazing offensive team, but the D is so weak, the winners just gonna be teh guy who has the ball last, unless one or both of the D's step up, that games gonna be such a shootout, i cant wait,
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

god i hope my local cbs plays that game...
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

It is going to be one hell of a game, that is for sure.

logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

yeah, my roommate is a colts fan and he fucking HATES the pats...I'm going to be talking so much shit (even though i like the colts) maybe even borrow a jersey
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

im pretty sure youll see the game, its the 8:30 sunday night football game
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

KyleRayner wrote:im pretty sure youll see the game, its the 8:30 sunday night football game
That means its on ESPN.

logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

pnutwannabe wrote:
KyleRayner wrote:im pretty sure youll see the game, its the 8:30 sunday night football game
That means its on ESPN.
i'm such a tard...didn't realize it was the night game. But it should be nbc if it's the sunday night game
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

logosteel wrote:
pnutwannabe wrote:
That means its on ESPN.
i'm such a tard...didn't realize it was the night game. But it should be nbc if it's the sunday night game
I thought ESPN had that. Either way, it will be nation wide.

logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

pnutwannabe wrote:
logosteel wrote:
pnutwannabe wrote:That means its on ESPN.
I thought ESPN had that. Either way, it will be nation wide.
nope. That was the new deal they scored with the nfl. NBC picked up sunday nights and ESPN took monday night. Fortunately we still get madden and michaels on nbc
Homebrew311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Homebrew311 »

Yea, woohoo go Pats. Oh wait, I believe Tom Brady threw 4 pics.
I'd like to build the world a spliff.
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

The Patriots get back to their winning ways, slaughtering the Packers 35-0. Tom Brady also helped out my fantasy team so much.