Falcons!!!

Play Ball!
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Falcons!!!

Post by CULTI-VADER »

took down 2 afc powerhouses in 2 weeks!!! amazing what can happen when you give a quarterback time to throw and recievers catch the ball! looking good!!
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

hell yeah, i fucking hate not being able to watch falcons games up here, like once or twice during the season theyll show one, but oh well, that was flippin amazing, if we play like that nobody can stop us, and with two pretty easy games coming up, hopefully the boys wll be rollin when we go to baltimore, and the saints rematch should be a good one, this season is lookin up, im pumped
I Want to Believe :evil5:
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

yeah we should be able to beat detroit and cleveland. mora has to make sure the boys dont let up after two emotional hard fought wins. we cant slip up! that will put us at 7-2 coming in for the final push to the playoffs!
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

Vick has been fucking amazing.

:evil5:
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

he finally has time to throw it and is trusting the recievers who are finally catching everything! its no coincidence that when our o-lineman Lehr went down with injuries and this kid Clabo steps in that Vick finally has great protection so i think Lehr's days are done (hopefully)
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

CULTI-VADER wrote:he finally has time to throw it and is trusting the recievers who are finally catching everything! its no coincidence that when our o-lineman Lehr went down with injuries and this kid Clabo steps in that Vick finally has great protection so i think Lehr's days are done (hopefully)
yeah, the exact opposite happened today. having to run 150 yards is a damn shame. we spanked them today, brees for MVP!
Let's put a smile on that face