Fuck Yankees Lost

Play Ball!
Homebrew311
Taiyed Brodel

Fuck Yankees Lost

Post by Homebrew311 »

I blame Bubba Crosby and Sheffy for colliding like deuschbags but that was mainly Crosbys fault. Either way, pretty much no one on the team was hitting. Why do they have to blow so much?
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

you cant buy chemistry
So its come to this?
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

nice to see....even though the red sox didnt do it.....still nice

:evil5:

Post by Guest »

Why the fuck wasn't Bernie in center?
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

they think bubba plays better D. he is pretty fast.
So its come to this?

Post by Guest »

Bernie > Bubba..........................
DaNixHexIsOn311
Conducting to the mother star

Post by DaNixHexIsOn311 »

Yankees fucking suck...thats right i said it...it just shows you that u cant buy a world series ring...go angles...they are a team of talented but not overpaid guys who go out a play as a team and win...they are a class act...and i hope they do well in the next two series
What....uh....you kno the freaks cant handle it!!!
Anti-Dentite
Here I sit in idle envy

Post by Anti-Dentite »

DaNixHexIsOn311 wrote:Yankees fucking suck...thats right i said it...it just shows you that u cant buy a world series ring
blah blah blah say something that hasn't been said a million times before...they apparently showed it last year too so why is this still a surprise and news to you? while i agree with you that the angels are a great team, play well together, and deserve to be where they are at now...i feel that any team would make the same types of moves the yankees have done if they had the money to spend
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

yeah, but if you had to buy one.. the yankees sure have a shit load more than any other team so I would search for theirs on ebay first.

and that was a rough game to watch. its funny because if bernie was in center, his pokey ass wouldnt have been anywhere near sheffield so there wouldnt have been a chance for the collision.

and A-Rod is a post season slug, and if matsui got one hit in that game it would have been a whole different story.

and dont give me any shit about the yankees buying players anymore please. this is a capitalist country and that is how things work. to hire the best employee youre going to have to pay for them. thats the way it is.

and the fucking devil rays support their whole staff from the yankees luxury tax alone.

its a miracle they made it to the post season at all, and its also nice that the red sox became the 5th team in history to win the world series one year, and then get swept in the post season the next.
Rock for Light