The Twins are going all the way!

Play Ball!
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

The Twins are going all the way!

Post by $ayzak »

Someday.

In other words, does there have to be a new topic every day for the same damn playoffs that will be on for the next few weeks? :(

Maybe there should be a whole new forum specifically for the MLB playoffs, or more specifically even, for the red sox/yankees rivalry.
wjf
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wjf »

:joker:

Ravens 6-2
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

the twins won not too long ago

:evil5:
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

Tori Hunter goning down, was a pretty big factor in their shitty finish.
So its come to this?
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

pnutwannabe wrote:the twins won not too long ago

it was about 15 years ago
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

compare that to the 2 chigago teams, and other teams that havent won in over 20 years

:evil5:
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Brad Radke is so damn over rated. I swear he finished with a mediocre record every year but for some reaso nthe Twins hold onto him. Maybe now that Santana is established himself as the best pitcher int he majr leagues we'll trade radke away for a hitter. I hope so anyway.
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

That is so true Radke sucks. I think they should trade him for pitching prospects. Mauer will have an even better year next year at the plate. I cant even think of who else they got...LeCroy is ok he can dh play first and catcher I think. I heard they might trade Hunter, they could use a few bats in there line up....oh yeah didnt they cut David Ortiz a while back, I think his name was different or somethinig back then I cant remember. Morneau started off pretty strong, Lue Ford isnt he ok...I cant think of any Twins right now so I will stop blabing.
So its come to this?
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

Yeah I forgot about alot of people (I just went to the teams site) Stewart, Punto, and Jones to name a few.
So its come to this?
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Something like that. I kind of stopped fallowing the Twins a month or so ago. I'm what you call a "frustrated" fan. To say the least. :(

The twins have had the best pitching in the majors for like 4 years now, but we lose more one-run games than anyone because our hitters are always some place else. One pitcher, for an established hitter, a new hitting coach, shuffle the line up, put Maur at first base, get a new catcher, and viola.

Twins are world series champs! :) :lol:
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

Thats what I would do with Mauer too, didnt he miss almost all of last season with knee trouble....he is to young for that, but on the other side of the coin he is a really good catcher, like on the level of Mike Mathney.
So its come to this?