What happen?

Play Ball!

What happen?

Post by Guest »

where are the red sox?
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

to me, they are now the bruins....GO B's!!!!

:evil5:
wjf
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wjf »

Now it's time for the Yankees to lose.

Ravens 6-2

Post by Guest »

nay
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

$200+ million and about to be knocked out in the first round! hahaha. what a joke!
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

CULTI-VADER wrote:$200+ million and about to be knocked out in the first round! hahaha. what a joke!
anything to say about the braves?

Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

pnutwannabe wrote:
CULTI-VADER wrote:$200+ million and about to be knocked out in the first round! hahaha. what a joke!
anything to say about the braves?
I will say a little something. 60% of there opening day roster got hurt for an extended period of time. That includes there pitching staff, Thompson and Hampton went down pretty early. They had a ton of young players this year (record for # of rookies starting) It was almost a fluke that they won the division, but not really because they won it eaisly. The Braves had a very impresive season considering the sircumstances. What injuries did the sox deal with? Bloody ankle master, and....Damon had that very minor shoulder injury thats not even worth bringing up. Thats all I can remember right now. I am more of a Red Sox fan than Braves fan, but I think that what the Braves did this year was somewhat better than the Red Sox.
So its come to this?
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

pnutwannabe wrote: anything to say about the braves?

actually yeah. 18 rookies this season, 3 of the 5 starters out at one point and 2 for almost the full season, our top player out for 2 months, starting catcher banged up for up for the almost the full year, over 10 guys make their mlb debut, less than half of the yankees payroll. just saying that if the yankees can only go this far that is a BIG disappointment and embarrasment for a team that spends that much to buy a championship and then hasnt won in 5 years. but they won last night so they are still alive but im praying they lose tonight so i feel a little better about the braves if the red sox get swept and then the yankees are out too.
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE

Post by Guest »

baseball players are such pussies. how can you get banged up playing baseball?
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

Element wrote:baseball players are such pussies. how can you get banged up playing baseball?
I dont know ask J.D. Drew...hes a fucking pussy.
So its come to this?
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

I used to paly baseball...

I can tell you how you get banged up. Imagine running and diving after a ball, onto the ground in a stretched out position without ANY pads. I guarentee you'll be really slow getting up, if you can get up at all.

How about throwing a ball 100 times in a game? Think that's easy? Try it.

What about diving head first into second while trying to steal a base? You can cut yourself doing that, swallow dirt, get beamed with the ball.

Speaking of getting beamed with the ball... have you ever been beamed with the ball? I have. I'd rather be punched in the face.
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

Element wrote:baseball players are such pussies. how can you get banged up playing baseball?

uh, standing still while a 215 lb man is running as fast as he can and plants his shoulder right under your chin with no time to protect yourself.
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE

Post by Guest »

sayzak wrote:I used to paly baseball...

I can tell you how you get banged up. Imagine running and diving after a ball, onto the ground in a stretched out position without ANY pads. I guarentee you'll be really slow getting up, if you can get up at all.

How about throwing a ball 100 times in a game? Think that's easy? Try it.

What about diving head first into second while trying to steal a base? You can cut yourself doing that, swallow dirt, get beamed with the ball.

Speaking of getting beamed with the ball... have you ever been beamed with the ball? I have. I'd rather be punched in the face.
I played 4 years of baseball. I play 1 game of football (both ways-right guard and defensive end) and I'm more beaten up in 1 HALF than 4 years of baseball.
wjf
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wjf »

wjfskate wrote:Now it's time for the Yankees to lose.
:lol:

Ravens 6-2
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

sweet....watch as the yankees watch the playoffs from the sidelines....i say torre gets fired

Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

pnutwannabe wrote:i say torre gets fired
I hope so....no wait that would suck....45 minutes of sports center every show would be about that in the week, months following.
So its come to this?

Post by Guest »

torre won't get fired, he's awesome.
greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »

he's ugly.

Post by Guest »

he has probably been laid by more hot girls than you have..
greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »

so? he has like 50 years on me. and i hope you meant women.