Whats your favorite sport?

Play Ball!
littlestghoust
The continuous life there is no end

Whats your favorite sport?

Post by littlestghoust »

I know most people like baseball and basketball and such but i have heard of some strange sports..and i would like to know what your favorite sport is..and also does ice fishing half naked count as a sport?
Quote:
Originally posted by drummer311:
arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics.........even if you win your still retarted.
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

I would say baseball. Their is so much that goes into it. Each team has minor league systems to develope players. Players progress then get the call up to the majors if they improve enough, also you can use the minor league teams to rehab players after an injury has kept them out for a while. I think its the sport where you need the most talent, basketball you need to be tall, football big, baseball you just have to raw athletic ability. Very rarely do people come out of high school and go straight to the biggs. At my high school we had 2 people from my class drafted in the first round in 03' I think thats the first time two teammates have been drafted in the first round from the same high school ever. One was playing AA ball I think, but he had to have Tommy John last off season I dont talk to him much. But the other guy is in the starting rotation for Tampa Bay right now. Also my cusin was drafted out of high school in 96' but it took him alot longer to have a perminate spot on a roster. This season has been his best season by far he was a 1.7ish era made the al all star team, but did not get to play. But yeah in one sentence I would say baseball.
So its come to this?
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

my snowboard. :)
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

collage basketball
:evil5: TB>BB
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

diehard hockey fan...GO BRUINS!

:evil5:
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

slmjimy311 wrote:college basketball
DaNixHexIsOn311
Conducting to the mother star

Post by DaNixHexIsOn311 »

Rap Weasel wrote:I would say baseball. Their is so much that goes into it. Each team has minor league systems to develope players. Players progress then get the call up to the majors if they improve enough, also you can use the minor league teams to rehab players after an injury has kept them out for a while. I think its the sport where you need the most talent, basketball you need to be tall, football big, baseball you just have to raw athletic ability. Very rarely do people come out of high school and go straight to the biggs. At my high school we had 2 people from my class drafted in the first round in 03' I think thats the first time two teammates have been drafted in the first round from the same high school ever. One was playing AA ball I think, but he had to have Tommy John last off season I dont talk to him much. But the other guy is in the starting rotation for Tampa Bay right now. Also my cusin was drafted out of high school in 96' but it took him alot longer to have a perminate spot on a roster. This season has been his best season by far he was a 1.7ish era made the al all star team, but did not get to play. But yeah in one sentence I would say baseball.
Word Baseball is the best sport....Hell its America's Pastime!!!
What....uh....you kno the freaks cant handle it!!!
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Professional Table Tennis. Or the exquiste fusbol tournaments.

Post by Guest »

foosball
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

DaNixHexIsOn311 wrote:
Rap Weasel wrote:I would say baseball. Their is so much that goes into it. Each team has minor league systems to develope players. Players progress then get the call up to the majors if they improve enough, also you can use the minor league teams to rehab players after an injury has kept them out for a while. I think its the sport where you need the most talent, basketball you need to be tall, football big, baseball you just have to raw athletic ability. Very rarely do people come out of high school and go straight to the biggs. At my high school we had 2 people from my class drafted in the first round in 03' I think thats the first time two teammates have been drafted in the first round from the same high school ever. One was playing AA ball I think, but he had to have Tommy John last off season I dont talk to him much. But the other guy is in the starting rotation for Tampa Bay right now. Also my cusin was drafted out of high school in 96' but it took him alot longer to have a perminate spot on a roster. This season has been his best season by far he was a 1.7ish era made the al all star team, but did not get to play. But yeah in one sentence I would say baseball.
Word Baseball is the best sport....Hell its America's Pastime!!!
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

baseball...with football a close second
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
Spookie Apperitions
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Spookie Apperitions »

Jorge wrote:
slmjimy311 wrote:college basketball
WORRRRRRD. followed by college and pro football

No question.
I get up intake my blue-green algae
let it penetrate
strengthen my grasp
holistic healers dealin' our galactic growth
reversin' fx of shit wrecked Chernobyl
littlestghoust
The continuous life there is no end

Post by littlestghoust »

i like watching college basketball...final 4!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by drummer311:
arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics.........even if you win your still retarted.