LeBron, Kevin Love, etc.

Play Ball!
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

LeBron, Kevin Love, etc.

Post by $ayzak »

I think it's a great, rejuvenating story for the NBA, having LeBron back in Cleveland. I've ripped on James a lot in the past, long before The Decision, for various reasons. He seems to have grown up a lot since then, having been through all the trials and tribulations that come with the highest levels of scrutiny, as well as the highest level of success in the NBA. But I'm indifferent, at best, in terms of his future success or failure.

Having Kevin Love on his team will be interesting. Kevin Love is a fucking Sociopath. The guy can not hide his disdain for the 30 seconds he is obligated to commit to a reporter following a game. He's the kind of jerk that will stomp on a guy's face when he's laying on his back. He thinks all the teams success is his, but the failures are not. He's about as mature as a spoiled middle schooler, and now he's going to be LeBron James' right hand man. Will be very interesting.

The Wolves took a step backward in terms of productivity, but will have an opportunity to finally gel a young team practically from scratch. Flip Saunders is back, and he has more control than he's ever had. The guy is a winner, through and through. And he pulled the greatest trade in Minnesota sports history, while purging the franchise of the biggest malcontent since Letrel Sprewell (fuck the spelling).

If Cleveland has chemistry, I consider them the obvious favorites to win the title.

Otherwise I got the spurs winning it all again.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Re: LeBron, Kevin Love, etc.

Post by dj3stripes »

I'm trying to get into nba but to be honest, jim rome is all i really get from nba news, that and facebook nba memes. LBJ is a genius. Put all the haters to sleep by going back to cleveland, but I think the real test will be for how long he stays there. I really wish there were more good teams. It seems like with basketball there isn't as much parity between teams. Maybe it's due to the length of the season?

Given that I haven't followed the nba since the knicks went to the finals (fuck you houston), I'm excited to see how the bulls benefit from Doug McDermott.
Smoke
Taiyed Brodel

Re: LeBron, Kevin Love, etc.

Post by Smoke »

dj3stripes wrote:I'm trying to get into nba but to be honest, jim rome is all i really get from nba news, that and facebook nba memes. LBJ is a genius. Put all the haters to sleep by going back to cleveland, but I think the real test will be for how long he stays there. I really wish there were more good teams. It seems like with basketball there isn't as much parity between teams. Maybe it's due to the length of the season?

Given that I haven't followed the nba since the knicks went to the finals (fuck you houston), I'm excited to see how the bulls benefit from Doug McDermott.
No one in NE Ohio had a problem with Lebron leaving, at least no reasonable person. I think everyone that had a distaste for LEBRON including myself, did so because of what Sayzak said "The decision". What a piece of shit that whole thing was. Coming back to Cleveland redeemed him in my eyes. If he wants to go again without "The decision 2" i'm cool with that. He just needs to not be a dick about it.