Madden 25

Post by $lmjimy311 »

If anyone wants to play, my PSN handle is slmjimy311
:evil5: TB>BB
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Madden 25

Post by $lmjimy311 »

I was going to skip this year until I found out that if I buy the Anniversary edition I get Sunday Ticket...so essentially for 40 extra bucks I get to watch the 49ers every Sunday.

Honestly, I'm really really liking it. Though at times the game just hates me. Like when I played my friend online earlier today, Eric Berry, Alex Smith, and Anthony Fasano go down in one quarter, my players would drop wide open balls, and when I finally force a fumble...offsides.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

Alex smith? You play the chiefs?
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Occasionally. Oddly enough, he's been my favorite player for quite some time now. I'm surprised I haven't mentioned it before. I play as the 49ers the vast majority of the time though.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Oh sir, how little you know of me. I have an Alex Smith 49ers jersey that I bought after he actually left and I have a framed Alex Smith card hanging on my wall. Dude is one of the most respectable, nicest, under appreciated, hard working, smart guys in the league. What he's been through through his career is just crazy and the fact that he's busted his ass to be with the team during the highs and the lows is nothing but respectable. I hated seeing him leave the 49ers as he did and will be picking up the Chiefs as my second team because of him.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

Gotta admit, alex smith + andy reid makes me a huge chiefs fan all of a sudden. fuck the eagles, fuck michael vick, and fuck chip kelley.
I Want to Believe :evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

3-0 for the Kansas City Smiths.

Wish my Niners didn't get our asses handed to us in Seattle. Oh well, learn from it, move on, and make them pay the next time we face each other.