yo colts are gonna win the superbowl

Play Ball!
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Re: yo colts are gonna win the superbowl

Post by Element »

i'm not gonna really try to review it for you, but i can tell you these are the best novels i've ever read.

heres some reviews for you to get a grasp on the books:

http://dannyreviews.com/h/Song_Ice_Fire.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.bookrags.com/wiki/A_Song_of_Ice_and_Fire" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

they are seriously incredible books that are actually exciting because he has no problem killing major characters. like MAIN characters. like what if tolkien had actually killed Frodo or Aragorn. it makes the battles and shit actually mean something because its not like most fantasy where the main characters are invincible or at least come back to life (yeah, martin brings someone back to life, but its different and if you read it youll see why). it is nothing like lord of the rings, it is 1000x better.

the magic is also not even remotely present until the second book, and even then it isnt like a High Fantasy novel where the magic system is built into society, its different and about as " real" as you can make magic seem.

The story is pretty basic when you get down to it, warring families vie for control of the throne. but the its not cut and dry who are the "good guys" are (well in the beginning it sort of is, but later it gets more grey).

as for the show, if they can make it 1/100th as awesome as the books, it will be the best ever, no exaggeration.
I Want to Believe :evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

summe reading it is then
:evil5: TB>BB