Electrified by the sound

Thanks for showing up Cincinnati

Post by coast2coast »

Seriously.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Thanks for showing up Cincinnati

Post by Element »

you seriously thought they could handle florida?

SEC teams > other teams
coast2coast
Electrified by the sound

Post by coast2coast »

I actually knew this would happen. I'm not a Cincy fan nor was I rooting for them. I just hate the matchups they give us every year. This one was doomed from the get go. The same thing happened to Hawaii. At the end of the day a mid major O-Line cannot handle guys the size of FL. Pike was under pressure as soon as the ball hit his hands. If you can't establish an alt. running game then you have nothing to fall back on. Then you get a score like that one. I'm a VT fan by the way and was not very impressed by the SEC opponent (Tennessee) and Auburn had to scrap to get by Northwestern by murdering their kicker.

I'm always annoyed by conference fan boys. If you like a team that's fine but don't worship your entire conference. That's really lame. Like I said I'm a VT fan but I hate Miami, UVA etc.
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

I don't know if it is entire conference worship more than it is top 3 teams in SEC seem to usually beat the rest or show more talent against tougher opponents.
Florida
Alabama
LSU
and sometimes Georgia

This is always a show case against all those people who think that because you are undefeated, you should be given a chance at the national championship. It should also go to the caliber of the opponents you faced during that season. Just like when Georgia shut out Hawaii in the bowl game during Hawaii's undefeated season. USC(knowing their pull for talented players, you know they are going to become america's football team again) and Texas are the only other one's outside of the SEC right now that should have a voice in the top BCS talks. Other conferences have singular teams who show enough talent to play a SEC team and actually deserve to do so. Penn State is one example. But, SEC's dominance over college football is probably going to diminish soon and another conference is going to gain the strength SEC has.

Buckeyes are little bitches.
the only thing true, we gotta love each other. try to keep a positive vibe.
they make it tough for ya. you're cut off and lonely while you hustle for dough.
we can overcome the wrongs while we're reachin' the point.
stick together all forever. now continue to flow
coast2coast
Electrified by the sound

Post by coast2coast »

Yes the SEC has done well in this decade and I believe the whole thing is cyclical anyway. I can't wait for next year as there is no clear cut juggernaut team. Alabama keeps most of it's core to include Ingram but most of the big quarterbacks are going away. (Tebow, Bradford, McCoy)

I still can't believe PSU got past LSU though. If Iowa wins the Orange Bowl then the Big 10 is actually going to come away with a pretty impressive Bowl season.

I honestly don't think Texas will be able to handle a team as physical as Alabama. I'm just happy to see something new this year in the NC game. I am really sick of watching USC, OSU, Texas, LSU and Oklahoma every year. Playoffs would be awesome.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

alabama texas score predition : 42-10 tide

we are going to fuck their mothers while they watch and cry like little bitches
I Want to Believe :evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

didnt help that cinci's coach was gone
:evil5: TB>BB
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

not like i'm worshipping the SEC, because i don't even watch much college football. it's just a fact that the SEC is the best conference, and most of the best players go there.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

no, you're right, the sec has such a name that it gets the best players. though i'd like to add that the acc does have its fair amount of decent players as well. though the majority easily goes to sec
:evil5: TB>BB