Vick an Eagle!

Play Ball!
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Vick an Eagle!

Post by 311junkee »

mcnab + westbrook + vick = holy shit
Jump up and down cuz that's the 311 style!
coast2coast
Electrified by the sound

Re: Vick an Eagle!

Post by coast2coast »

meh.. Where is he going to play? It certainly won't be quarterback. I could think of him doing a slashback thing in a wildcat package. That's not really the style of Andy Reid though. I'm just glad he didn't end with Dallas.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

its cool im glad ill be up there to be able to see him play, but he won't have his home debut till nov 1 i don't think, but that's against the giants and I'm gonna do my best to be there. isnt he suspended for four games?
I Want to Believe :evil5:
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

he should be hanged
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

word fatlip

but tortured first
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

fuckin peta activists

whats he gonna be...running back? tight end? (waits for a mike vic prison rape joke)
:evil5: TB>BB
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

i'm not a peta activist but murdering dogs for your entertainment is one of the most vile things you can do
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

yeah torture to death is more like it. philly fans will love him though
I Want to Believe :evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

...you eat animals...you're eating a life...you're eating a free life...a free cow/chicken/pig.

my point being, is that yes what he did was fucked up, the torture part...but 2 years for that is bull shit when another player (stalworth) gets 30 days for killing a human being.

look at the end of the day humans > animals. i honestly couldnt give 2 shits about an animal over a human life, and for someone to get 2 years for torturing dogs and another to only get 30 days for killing a human being, thats fucked up and no one even brings that up when talkin about vick. if vick was doin hobo fighting, sure, be pissed at him. but its fuckin dogs. i never did understand the big deal about dogs and the such. /rant
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

What's even more sad is the fact that Stallworth squeeks by with 'time served' + house arrest for KILLING SOMEONE. This should have WAY more people pissed about it. Vick did his time. I wouldn't want him on my team, but he did his civic duty.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

what stallworth did was an accident, and while i agree his sentence was bullshit it doesn't compare to what vick did intentionally.
Last edited by Element on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

whatever lucas we rule this world. animals kill animals all the time. hell you eat animals that go through a horrible torture process. your friends at peta can show you that.

human > dog
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

jimmy are you a vegetarian?
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

nope
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

this is where i'd call you a moron and walk away
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

sorry i dont give a shit about dogs...my bad
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

$lmjimy311 wrote:...you eat animals...you're eating a life...you're eating a free life...a free cow/chicken/pig.

my point being, is that yes what he did was fucked up, the torture part...but 2 years for that is bull shit when another player (stalworth) gets 30 days for killing a human being.

look at the end of the day humans > animals. i honestly couldnt give 2 shits about an animal over a human life, and for someone to get 2 years for torturing dogs and another to only get 30 days for killing a human being, thats fucked up and no one even brings that up when talkin about vick. if vick was doin hobo fighting, sure, be pissed at him. but its fuckin dogs. i never did understand the big deal about dogs and the such. /rant
wow you suck jimy

i dont eat animals. and i have completely opposite views of you. humans are worthless because they're the only species that think lesser of others. are you so much of a hypocrit as to say that its okay if a person kills a dog, but if a dog kills a person its not okay?

do you believe in slavery too?
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

i'm still appalled by this

jimy i always say you suck as a joke.. but i seriously lost so much respect for you when i read what you said.. its really sad

you mope over the death of a child molester, but dogs who did absolutely nothing to anyone and suffered through a shitty life and death at the hands of some stupid primitive fuck who makes millions of dollars for playing a game and has nothing better to do than kill animals that are smaller than him like the fucking pussy he is

fuck that and fuck you
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

actually fuck you, michael wasnt a child molester. all the evidence points against it, do your fucking research. im not saying what he did was right (vick). what im saying though is i value the life of a human over the life of a dog. and no if a dog kills a person, put that fucker down. i say that because a dog isnt a human...i am. if i were a dog my view would be that the human should be killed. its a species thing. thats obviously different when it comes to race, dont make stupid assumptions like that of course i dont believe in slavery. and if you also notice my main thing was that stalworth got a lower sentence than him for what i thought was a WAYYY BIGGER crime. THE MOTHER FUCKER DROVE DRUNK AND KILLED A MAN...THAT IS NOT AN ACCIDENT.

my opinion still stands that humans > dogs. and if stalworth's sentence had been say 20 years, i would completely agree that vicks 2 year sentence was worthy. but that didnt happen. sorry i offended you, im not saying that animals should be tortured and that thats completely okay with me or anything. of course its wrong, and he does deserve to be punished, but again i was making a comparison to another crime and its sentence.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

mega lol's

hizzy is smarter than jimmy