*head asplodes*
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Vick an Eagle!

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Element wrote:mega lol's

hizzy is smarter than jimmy

what kind of logic do you have

drunk driver kills a man and gets 30 days. a guy tortures and fights dogs and gets 2 years.

you're fucking stupid if you think that thats right.
:evil5: TB>BB
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

Jimmy, there are several factors in the Donte Stallworth case that you seem to be neglecting.....

1.) The victim's family agreed/came to terms with the sentence that was given to Stallworth and they didn't push for more.....keep in mind that they received a SHIT ton of money, which obviously shouldn't negate any jail time but I just thought I'd mention it in case you thought the family didn't get any kind of settlement.

2.) It was dark and the man was jaywalking on a road in Miami that I've driven on several times before. If you saw this road, you would assume that anyone crossing it will MOST DEFINITELY get hit (sober driver or not).....it's almost like a highway exit/loop type road that people speed on ALL THE TIME despite the 40 mph speed limit (Stallworth was only going like 50)

It's unfortunate that the man lost his life but the man was jaywalking on a busy road and stepped right in front of a moving vehicle....there's a reason why he got such a small sentence~
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i understand that the man was partially at blame too for jaywalking, but at the end of the day it doesnt dismiss the fact that stallworth was well above the legal limit. plus, i like playing devil's advocate.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

another thing id like to point out. all you animal activists...you know for a fucking fact that you wouldnt be making such a damn big deal if this was cock fighting instead of dog fighting. the only reason it was made such a damn big deal was because it was a. dogs "man's best friend" and b. it was michael vick.
if it was your everyday joe nobody would have even cared or known about this. no one is denying that what he did wasnt sick as hell and he is for sure a sick individual, there is no questioning that one bit. and if we wanna throw stallworth's case out because of the other facts (which i will admit i wasnt aware of), we can throw in Lenard Little.

and dave, prove to me that other species dont think less of other species. give me some proof of that please. you're telling me that a lion doesnt think that zebras a shit? birds dont find worms anything more than food?

and god seriously how can you value the life of another human being over an animal. if your sister was killed and your dog was killed who would you mourn over more? who do you care about more? animals are food providers and pets to me, not anywhere on the same tier as a human, though i know you're gonna bring up some shit like hitler or a dog. there are extreme cases in every incident obviously i realize that not every human life is as valuable. i still dont see what you're so appalled about, you act like i said that i support vick and his dogfighting. i think you've misunderstould what i've been trying to say.

im pretty much done with talking about this, you treat animals as equals and thats fine, i don't believe that they are.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

dolphins are the only other species that will rape as far as I know
I Want to Believe :evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

they're the only other ones that fuck for pleasure i believe
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

i'm not even going to argue about this shit man, you have shitty arrogant views of the world and nothing i say is ever going to change that. its impossible to argue with a bigot.
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

i hope jimmy gets attacked by a group of dogs and dies
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

yes im a bigot because i value the life of a human over an animal...forgive me

you act like im condoning killing dogs or that i said that its is okay to do it...good god you're so fucking blinded by your own view of what you want me to have said that you dont realize that i never said it in the first place.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

one who does not value all life, values no life at all.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

this argument i cant spit to dave, but i can to you...unless you dont eat meat, then i respectfully disagree with you sir
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

i only eat humans
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i hear indians taste the best, something about us being marinated in spices all of our lives
thats via some documentary
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

Element wrote:what stallworth did was an accident, and while i agree his sentence was bullshit it doesn't compare to what vick did intentionally.
Tehshewz
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Tehshewz »

Kibbles and Vicks
8/24/05, 6/30/09, 11/21/09,7/10/2010,7/13/2010,10/20/2010,10/21/2010,
**311 Cruise 2011**, 7/31/2012, 8/4/2012, 07/10/2013
:evil5:
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »