GO UNC!!

Play Ball!
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

GO UNC!!

Post by JuicyJ »

is what I'd be saying if my bracket was still alive :(

BUT IT'S NOT SO.....GO MICHIGAN STATE!!!

311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Re: GO UNC!!

Post by 311junkee »

JuicyJ wrote:is what I'd be saying if my bracket was still alive :(

BUT IT'S NOT SO.....GO MICHIGAN STATE!!!

MSU FTW

gotta root for the big 10
Jump up and down cuz that's the 311 style!
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

UNC
UNC
UNC
UNC
UNC

im feeling pretty confident right now, considering out last match with them we rocked them by 25 points, and by the past few games, unc has kept it consistent and taken out every team put in front of them. with that being said, im not gonna underestimate msu and i hope our players dont either. they are a great team and are going to provide great competition for them
:evil5: TB>BB
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

$lmjimy311 wrote:im feeling pretty confident right now, considering out last match with them we rocked them by 25 points, and by the past few games, unc has kept it consistent and taken out every team put in front of them. with that being said, im not gonna underestimate msu and i hope our players dont either. they are a great team and are going to provide great competition for them
WIse words Jim! You can not underestimate an Izzo squad. Every player he has coached at MSU that has played for four years has been to a final four. WHOA.

Plus I think Roy is the most over rated coach in hoops. I just don't like the dude, so go State. However, I think UNC will ultimately win. They are a really good team. Then again, stranger things have happened.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

but stranger things didnt happen and the greatest coach in the ncaa came out on top, victorious

i shed a tear when hansbrough hugged roy at the end...i just got back from franklin street and it was a fucking experience man, a life changing one
:evil5: TB>BB
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

go sports go

Later
ImageImage
:evil5: