2009 NFL Draft

Play Ball!
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

2009 NFL Draft

Post by Vibe Merchant »

Who do you want your team to pick up in the 1st?

NO Saints: Malcom Jenkins or Beanie Wells
the only thing true, we gotta love each other. try to keep a positive vibe.
they make it tough for ya. you're cut off and lonely while you hustle for dough.
we can overcome the wrongs while we're reachin' the point.
stick together all forever. now continue to flow
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Re: 2009 NFL Draft

Post by $lmjimy311 »

niners - hakeem nicks
:evil5: TB>BB
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

$lmjimy311 wrote:niners - hakeem nicks
You dont think they will take Sanchez if they get a chance? I think Sanchez will be a bust, but he has too much hype around him to pass up for a team who needs an answer at QB, as well as other positions, like the niners do.
the only thing true, we gotta love each other. try to keep a positive vibe.
they make it tough for ya. you're cut off and lonely while you hustle for dough.
we can overcome the wrongs while we're reachin' the point.
stick together all forever. now continue to flow
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

Washington Redskins

I won't bother listing the guys I really want because they obviously wont fall to us at 13 (Eugene Monroe, Jason Smith)

That being said...if the Skins were to use their 1st rounder & not trade down, I would be happy with:

Michael Oher
Brian Orakpo
Everette Brown

Even those guys probably wont fall to us so realistically, I would want the Skins to trade down for two 2nd rounders (we don't even have any 2nd round picks....THANKS JASON TAYLOR) and draft:

LB Clay Matthews out of USC (replace Marcus Washington at OLB)
and the best rated OT that's available on OUR board

The Redskins defense was ranked 4th last year & with us bringing in Haynesworth & re-signing DeAngelo Hall, our defense should be a top 3 this upcoming season. That's great and all but it's our OFFENSIVE LINE that's killing us.....once again, our aged o-line fell apart in the last half of the '08 season & ruined our post-season hopes.

IN CONCLUSION, THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS NEED CLAY MATTHEWS OR ANOTHER GREAT OLB & WE NEED OFFENSIVE TACKLE(S)
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Vibe Merchant wrote:
$lmjimy311 wrote:niners - hakeem nicks
You dont think they will take Sanchez if they get a chance? I think Sanchez will be a bust, but he has too much hype around him to pass up for a team who needs an answer at QB, as well as other positions, like the niners do.
thing is, a qb isnt what we need...exactly. we need someone that can run, a good receiver or better yet, a good running back is what good ol' mike wants
:evil5: TB>BB
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

brownies

aaron curry

hopefully we can get some picks outa shaun rogers fat ass too

looks like we need a solid number 2 reciever as well since stallworth will be in prison soon...trade down for crabtree??? i wouldn't mind it...
Jump up and down cuz that's the 311 style!
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

311junkee wrote:brownies

aaron curry

hopefully we can get some picks outa shaun rogers fat ass too

looks like we need a solid number 2 reciever as well since stallworth will be in prison soon...trade down for crabtree??? i wouldn't mind it...
I don't think Aaron Curry will be there at 5 when you pick...I can see KC selecting him at 3 but they probably will go with Crabtree.

Here's who I think you'll get....

"With the 5th selection in the 2009 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Brian Orakpo DE from Texas"

lucky bastards :(
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

yea...I WANT aaron curry

but realistically...orakpo will probably be our man...and i'm very happy with that :bounce:
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

mangini is unpredictable i've decided and at first I wasn't sure how to feel about it

i was at a loss when they traded 3 first round picks to pile up picks. I was hopin for a play maker like crabtree, curry, or orakpo. We got abram elam from the jets trade who was a pretty good safety with a lot of potential. The other two we don't really need.

but i'm happy with all that we picked up. With the pick up of Alex Mack at center and adding john st clair from the bears from free agency, our o-line is going to be stacked.

We got two young and big WR's in brian robiske (O-H-I-O) and massaquoi that will most likely compete for the 2/3 spots with david patten.

It's obvious to me that Mangini is really tryin to put together a winning team the way that he wants. I'd give them a B overall so far in the draft.