sports fans..i want your opinions

Post by $lmjimy311 »

what to YOU defines a fan?
:evil5: TB>BB
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Re: sports fans..i want your opinions

Post by Vibe Merchant »

Emotion for the team. Happiness is easy to have when you are a fan of a team. But, when you get sad and angry at a team, I think that shows true devotion.
But there are different levels. I am of fan of Michigan and Penn State, but I don't feel that emotional when they lose. But when LSU or the Saints lose, I am in a bad mood for a good bit of the day.
What do you think defines a true fan?
the only thing true, we gotta love each other. try to keep a positive vibe.
they make it tough for ya. you're cut off and lonely while you hustle for dough.
we can overcome the wrongs while we're reachin' the point.
stick together all forever. now continue to flow
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Re: sports fans..i want your opinions

Post by $lmjimy311 »

loyalty to the team. you're a fan through thick and through thin. win or lose you're gonna stick with them. players cycle coaches cycle, your stay true to the colors. emotion for the team, passion for the team. never rooting against your team, defending your team no matter how hard of an uphill battle you may face. never giving up on your team.

its not all about knowing your team. not everyone can remember the stats for every single player ever. shit, i dont even think you need to know the starting line up. cause you're rooting for the team, not just the individual players. to me, you're a fan of a team. unless its like soccer where players move like every week, then its understandable.
:evil5: TB>BB