Favre

Play Ball!
hydropoNICK
Copin' out problems every time I can

Favre

Post by hydropoNICK »

WTF? Make up your damn mind. I'm sick of retirement comebacks.
hydropoNICK

Re: Favre

Post by hydropoNICK »

Also, John Daly is my favorite golfer
name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dDqbfXj_Wp0&hl ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dDqbfXj_Wp0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

haah did you see that video of him playing sans shirt?
I Want to Believe :evil5:
hydropoNICK

Post by hydropoNICK »

I didn't - got a link?

When I was in Memphis for 311 Day I went to a bar that Daly was a part owner with John Calipari and MIke Miller.I don't know if its still open, but that always seemed like an odd combination of bar owners to me. It sucked by the way.
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

honestly i'd love to see him play another year. His team is at their best and they are one of the most fun NFC teams to watch.
hydropoNICK

Post by hydropoNICK »

Yeah, I'd like to seem him play too. I just get sick of the retiring then coming back. Actually I'd like to see Favre play somewhere else (k.c.).
hydropoNICK

Post by hydropoNICK »

Well looks like he's gonna be back, but not in Green Bay

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3483521
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

this is fucked up, the fans in green bay are pissed

favre is one of the best quarterbacks ever to play the game, he is still fucking amazing and the green bay packers organization is treating him like shit
Last edited by Element on Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

and it's sad cuz everybody is being all hush hush about what has been said...Who's to blame Brett or the front office? At this point i don't know, but as an NFL fan, i'll be mad to see him leave green bay, regardless of what team he goes to
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

Where do you think he makes the best fit?

I've been thinkin about it for awhile and I really don't know where he could go and make an impact...

Atlanta needs an experienced QB and a mentor for Matt Ryan....BUT Farve wants to win so he would never go there PLUS they prolly don't wanna pay Matt Ryan out the ass to sit on the bench...

Vikings could use him...but they don't have a great receiving core...but maybe that's b/c TJACK sucks and AP is freak when they give him the ball and they don't need to pass much...

And of course da bears...They have NO goood qb's and could really use favre...he won't end up there tho

so i really don't know
Jump up and down cuz that's the 311 style!
ItsTribbey
The fish who keeps on swimming

Post by ItsTribbey »

hey man what do you think about that summer shandy? i don't really know what to think of it yet, i got it the other day had one and my roommates drank the rest -- i think i'm gonna stick with OG Leinen though
http://www.myspace.com/firsthit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hydropoNICK

Post by hydropoNICK »

Its pretty good. At first I really liked it but eventually got kind of sick of it. Really doesn't have much of a beer taste at all, and kind of tastes like a beer/lemonade soft drink if that makes any sense. Its a good beer to have with supper, or if I'm just gonna have a couple, but I wouldn't recommend it otherwise. I really haven't drank much leiny's in the past other than sunset wheat and honeyweiss -- which ones do you recommend?
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i love bret favre, and i hate how hes on the jets and how the packers arent letting him start again. like hes NEVER done anything for the team. at his old age he was still able to take his team to the confrence finals. hes ognna suck on the jets and it pisses me off
:evil5: TB>BB