Post by $lmjimy311 »

fuck the cavs
:evil5: TB>BB
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Cavs

Post by Vibe Merchant »

got his jersey hanging in my room.
the only thing true, we gotta love each other. try to keep a positive vibe.
they make it tough for ya. you're cut off and lonely while you hustle for dough.
we can overcome the wrongs while we're reachin' the point.
stick together all forever. now continue to flow
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

fuck yall

atleast the Cavs can put up a fight out of town...bring that game to cleveland and it's a fuckin blow out

celtics are gonna get owned by the pistons cuz detroit can win on the road...celtics got a big head during the season cause everyone thought they were soooooo good and destined to win the playoffs when in reality they were the only team trying

it's playoff time now boys n girls...they chokin like some bitches now that teams are playing to their true potential

but not to completely put down your beloved (and overrated) celtics, paul pierce was unstoppable in game 7. He shot the ball like a freak from beg to end
Jump up and down cuz that's the 311 style!
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

Yes they are choking so bad. Thats why they are in the Eastern Conference Finals. :roll:

Idiot.

:evil5:
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

pnutwannabe wrote:Yes they are choking so bad. Thats why they are in the Eastern Conference Finals. :roll:

Idiot.
they haven't won a game on the road yet...atlanta woulda beat em if they were playin at atlanta the last game of the first series. Same goes for the Cavs. And look at the teams they played...atlanta and cleveland...two teams that weren't that good. Two teams that no one would even give a chance to beat boston in a series. Don't get me wrong, I love the Cavs but they weren't clutch at all. Lebron played like shit til the last few games and his team either plays good when he's playin bad or vice versa. So those are two teams that Boston DEF should have beat ATLEAST once on the road. They got lucky that two OK teams that no one ever, EVER thought would play with the celtics didn't beat em at home. Cavs came damn close too. Twice.

hop off bostons dick
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

Close only counts in horseshoes. Hope Lebron likes golf.

$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

koby > lebrony

(do you get it, i said leBRONY, like JABRONY, but with le...because his name is Lebron...haha im clever)
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

pnutwannabe wrote:Close only counts in horseshoes. Hope Lebron likes golf.
back your shit up with some sports knowledge not witty comebacks

i'm not tryin to be a dick or anything...I think Boston is good...obviously better than the Cavs and Hawks...but i also think that all the hype during the season got to them a little bit mentally and it's showing...next year i think Boston will be the best team in the NBA, but this just isn't gonna be their year

I do think detroit will beat them at boston to win the series...but only time will tell my friend
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

the piston's have it in them, but you have to realize like you said that the media has hyped them alot and i think they WANT to be able to back it up. the pistons are very good and this series is gonna be a tough one for the boys, but at the end of the day, i think they want it more
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

by they, i meant the celtics
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

While the Celtics have not been able to win on the road, you also have to remember that this team as a whole, especially the starters, are not very experienced in the playoffs, which does have an effect. It helps that we have home court throughout, clearly. Detroit is a good team, but I think they are on the same level as the Cavs in talent, however do have the experience. We have the players to match up to them very easily, and won the season series. I'm going to say that they will actually pull out a win away, probably game 5, and win the series in 6.

antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

Enjoy LeBron while you still have him, he'll be donning a Knicks jersey before we know it.
Let's put a smile on that face