Your NFL team in the draft.

Play Ball!
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Your NFL team in the draft.

Post by Vibe Merchant »

Who do you think your NFL team will pick up in the draft?

10. New Orleans Saints:
OLB, Keith Rivers, USC

unless we have a unlikely chance of picking up a CB or Glenn Dorsey.
the only thing true, we gotta love each other. try to keep a positive vibe.
they make it tough for ya. you're cut off and lonely while you hustle for dough.
we can overcome the wrongs while we're reachin' the point.
stick together all forever. now continue to flow
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Re: Your NFL team in the draft.

Post by KyleRayner »

YOURE NOT GETTIN GLENN DORSEY

cuz the falcons pickin 3rd will if they are smart, if they are less smart then matt ryan. hopefully we get dorsey or maybe a big OT
I Want to Believe :evil5:
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

KyleRayner wrote:YOURE NOT GETTIN GLENN DORSEY

cuz the falcons pickin 3rd will if they are smart, if they are less smart then matt ryan. hopefully we get dorsey or maybe a big OT
Who do the falcons have at QB? Redman? I think they might pick up on Flacco.
they make it tough for ya. you're cut off and lonely while you hustle for dough.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

yeah or DJ shockley :lol:

but redman isnt THAT bad and we can hold out another year or two with a less than perfect QB until michael vick returns so we can see for certain what is going to happen there to see if we need to invest in a quarterback unless we can pick one up in the later rounds but we need D most importantly
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

My Brownsies already had their draft :P

We don't even get in on the draft until day 2.
Jump up and down cuz that's the 311 style!
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

your brownsies are gonna be nasty. braylon edwards + dante stallworth + derek anderson = 13 win season i predict
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

I wouldn't count too much on Dante.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

i think hes gonna shine, or at least take a little pressure off braylon
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

Vibe Merchant wrote:I wouldn't count too much on Dante.
I think he'll have 6 TD's...do to the fact that braylon is gonna free up some field for him

Braylon, Donte, Kellen, and jurevicous(prolly his last year)...those guys are gonna be unstopable...maybe the best receiving core in afc...or nfl at that...and that makes teams throw out a nickle bak quite often which means jamal is gonna have another great season...he ran with a fuckin vengence last year

Shaun rogers and the Smith boys rotatin, Corey Williams who is a beast...Gary Baxter is comin back this season, i just hope he stays healthy...our DB's got much better as the season progressed...

Only negative is our QB's are unproven...DA has a cannon but he chokes in the clutch and Quinn...no one knows about him yet...i think he'll be good but you never know

I think were gonna make a solid run this year....its all up to stayin healthy and the QB's
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

Eh, 6 TD's is stretching it. He NEEDS a QB. He barley makes plays on his own. Figured that out when he played for my saints. He was over shadowed by Moss last season, so he only had 3 TDs. He has only gone over 5 TDs twice in his careers, both in N.O. He will be over shadowed by Braylon, if Braylon stays as committed as his was last season.(I used to hate the Browns only because their uniforms just suck and I never heard much about them) until my boy Braylon from Michigan went to them.
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

We've been doing well in terms of D-line men; we need a lot of focus on DBs. Gay is not going to cut it. If we struck gold with Samuel I'd be saying different. Either trade for another DB for our #10 pick or risk it with a rookie. All I know is that we do not need to waste our time on offense. Two words: Robert Meachem...yeah, what a gold mine.
Let's put a smile on that face
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

antfarm311 wrote:We've been doing well in terms of D-line men; we need a lot of focus on DBs. Gay is not going to cut it. If we struck gold with Samuel I'd be saying different. Either trade for another DB for our #10 pick or risk it with a rookie. All I know is that we do not need to waste our time on offense. Two words: Robert Meachem...yeah, what a gold mine.
Hahaha, to Robert Meachem. Morgan, the LB from Carolina, has possibly locked up the linebacker position. Gay would take David's spot. Need someone at safety. I don't know if mckenzie will be back from his ACL injury.
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

antfarm311 wrote:We've been doing well in terms of D-line men; we need a lot of focus on DBs. Gay is not going to cut it. If we struck gold with Samuel I'd be saying different. Either trade for another DB for our #10 pick or risk it with a rookie. All I know is that we do not need to waste our time on offense. Two words: Robert Meachem...yeah, what a gold mine.
Gay is a good corner IMO...and u guys really need DB's
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

311junkee wrote:
Gay is a good corner IMO...and u guys really need DB's
shit i didnt realize trufant was a free agent...yall shoulda picked him up rather than gay

trufant is one of the best cover corners around...and he'll knock ya the fuck out
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

Yeah, we thought that when we picked up Jason David; now the fucker's a liability.
Let's put a smile on that face
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

KyleRayner wrote:YOURE NOT GETTIN GLENN DORSEY

Ahhh, I couldn't help it.
311junkee wrote:
Vibe Merchant wrote:I wouldn't count too much on Dante.
I think he'll have 6 TD's...do to the fact that braylon is gonna free up some field for him
1 TD the whole season. Man, plus the incident with him in Florida. Did yall resign him?
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

he was hurt pretty much the whole season. i can't think of one game when he wasn't on the injury list. i don't think he even had 20 catches.

we signed him to a 6 year 35 mil deal so he's got 5 years left. he's attending off season workouts right now in cleveland so i dunno what to think. all the news channels in florida are saying he was over the legal limit but none of the test results have been revealed so no one really knows. i hate all that rumor bulshit. cleveland is surrounded by rumors b/c mangini and kokinis won't say a damn thing. this trade talk and shit you here is allllllll speculation from the retarded ass cleveland media. i'm tired of it.
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

Well, I don't think it is a step back if you get Cutler. But you know he will cost you. Maybe go after a QB in next years draft?
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

I would love to have cutler.

I just dunno if he would want to come here. He's going to want to throw the ball 40 times a game and I think we'll be more of a balanced team not a passing team.

I think we'll keep Quinn and DA. If either of those two are to be dealt, I think it'll be DA. DA's value isn't that high but I don't think we want to get rid of quinn regardless of all the rumors that mangini doesn't like him.

So what do you guys think about the pats off season pick ups? I would love to see them add peppers.
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »