I am catatonic

Post by pnutwannabe »

No lie.

:evil5:
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Re: I am catatonic

Post by pnutwannabe »

Congratulations to the Giants. They played one hell of a game and deserved it.

311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

There were times where the Pats could have done something to put more points on the board but they just didn't take those opportunities. Giants learned from the last game and it paid off. Both teams played a great game, Giants just played a bit better than the Pats.
ImageImage
ER
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

just think if samuels had intercepted that ball that went through his fingers on that final giants drive

that said, im stunned
I Want to Believe :evil5:
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

THAT was a football game. Down to the wire, pure slugfest. Great game on both teams; congrats to the G-Men.
Let's put a smile on that face
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

How is it that Giants fans are assholes when they win, however Patriots fans have been pretty good about admitting that the Giants were the better team tonight?

311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

I think it's funny how hypocritical people are. If Pats fans are like that they get given shit but when the Pats lose and others do it it is perfectly ok. I also think its funny people think Pats fans are so upset, but I am pretty sure the Pats fans are not that bummed because it was actually a good close game.
ImageImage
ER
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i honestly believe because at the end of they day, the pats were what 18-1, so they dont have much to complain about and since they played a great game, its fine to them. but to giants fans, they fealt as though they had something to prove. so for them being the "underdogs" gives them a right to talk shit, plus they just beat the said "best football team in history"
:evil5: TB>BB
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

I don't mind the talking shit as much as the hypocrisy. Talk shit all you want when your team wins, just don't bash other teams fans for doing the same. Giants fans beat an undefeated team that they lost to before, I think that is great and they should talk shit. But everyone who bitched whenever the Pats fans talked shit when their team was winning should keep their mouths shut rather than be hypocrits :)
ImageImage
ER
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

theres a bar right outside my window basically and there was a "fuck the pats" chant goin on for a solid 10 mins after the game was over
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

See, thats the thing. It seems more like a "Fuck the Pats" than "Go Giants" win which is more upsetting, more so for the Giants. I would HATE to be a team to win, not because people wanted my team to win but because they wanted the other team to lose. I feel bad for the Giants because people are not making it a Giants win, they are making it a Pats loss.
ImageImage
ER
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

especially since im in philly and the eagles last chance in like 30 years (or whatever i dont actually iknow the number i totally made it up, but it had been a while) to win a superbowl was shattered by...the pats
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

shit i was rooting for the giants, not just cause i hate the pats, but because i like the mannings, eli deserved that shit through and through
:evil5: TB>BB
Anti-Dentite
Here I sit in idle envy

Post by Anti-Dentite »

pnutwannabe wrote:How is it that Giants fans are assholes when they win, however Patriots fans have been pretty good about admitting that the Giants were the better team tonight?
ok so giants fans are assholes when they win, and patriots fans have been pretty good about admitting that the Giants were the better team Tonight. what about certain patriots fans saying that the giants didnt even deserve to be there and that the outcome of this game would be the same as it was in the regular season

please....

this also coming from the person who has been overconfident all season
pretty much dismissed any chance any team had against beating the patriots
posted weekly stats about how godly tom brady is

...and all of thats fine. but when you do that, and then your team loses the biggest game of the year to a team who "didnt deserve to be there," then what do you expect? people will talk. part of this is due to the new york/new england sports rivalry, but fans of any sports team are going to talk no matter what. i had no intention of coming on here to brag, talk shit, or blame the game on non-factors if the giants lost, and its good to see that patriots fans arent either. but please stop making new england fans seem so innocent.

with that said, this game is what the superbowl is all about. a game where records mean nothing and it's who can play the best for four quarters. i cant say enough about the patriots and the season they had, and no one can. it was remarkable. but at the end of the day, it was the giants who stopped an unprecedented feat of 19-0
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

pwn'd..
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

I think a lot of football fans wanted to see the Patriots be stopped some sort of way. Not neccessarily "BREAK BRADY'S KNEECAPS" but to stop them from having an undefeated season. I was favoring the Giants to get to the Super Bowl after they beat the Cowboys at home. When they beat the Packers in OT, something said "This team won't be ignored" and had a lot of that riding into this game tonight. It was ironic when they won after all the crap they picked up after they lost last season in the wild-card. With Tiki calling out Eli, Coughlin being given "one last chance" (what a way to do it, eh?) and starting 0-2 and people saying "Oh well...". To beat an uber-hyped team riding into history says a lot about the game of football. And that is ANY GIVEN SUNDAY, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

Like I said before, that game was a full fledged football game. It was a close game like Super Bowls should be.

What'll be interesting is to see Eli vs. Peyton since both brothers have a ring. That'll be hyped like nuts by the ESPN psychos when pre-season starts.
Let's put a smile on that face