NFL network

Play Ball!
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

NFL network

Post by logosteel »

Don't mind me bitching but i hate it. First of all most of the US does not even have the channel and cannot watch (unless it is a local team). But what makes me even more pissed is the commentators. And i thought the new MNF was bad. Chris and Bryant are the two dumbest assholes ever to get a nfl job. I have network and enjoy it, but will cancel right after the superbowl. POS channel.

/end rant
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

not a huge fan of either of them but Chris Collinsworth is definitely not a "dumb asshole".....he is a smart dude~

My biggest complaint with the NFL Network games is the camera work....they are always like a few yards behind the play and they just don't do a good job.
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

bryant was horrible i agree...i've always liked chris tho

i played b-ball with that guy when i was in high school...he can ball
Jump up and down cuz that's the 311 style!
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

JuicyJ wrote:not a huge fan of either of them but Chris Collinsworth is definitely not a "dumb asshole".....he is a smart dude~

My biggest complaint with the NFL Network games is the camera work....they are always like a few yards behind the play and they just don't do a good job.
Ok i completely take it back about Chris. But god damn why can't NFL network take a hint a get rid of that tard. How long did dennis miller last on mnf? One season?