****SEAN TAYLOR SHOT!!!***

Play Ball!
FrixHex311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FrixHex311 »

whatever happened.... still a tradegy bc hes so young.... but he prob had this coming for something
3/9/02, 9/4/02, 7/21/03, 8/27/03
8/7/05, 9/11/05, 3/11/06, 9/3/06
7/4/07, 7/5/07, 3/11/08, 7/24/08
5/12/09, 12/5/09, 3/11/10, 7/13/12
7/29/14, 8/2/15, 8/5/16
311 The best no CONTEST!
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

r.i.p darrent as well
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

i'm a huge fan of his first off...but to be completely blunt...

this was a message gone bad i think. They never intended to kill him hints why he got shot in the lower body. If someone wanted him dead they're gonna put 4 or 5 in his chest.

hope that didn't come off the wrong way...i respect this guy as an athlete so much...but we all know he was involved with the wrong people and scene for awhile. Even though he may have changed for the better when his daughter was born, it doesn't mean his enemies changed
Jump up and down cuz that's the 311 style!
CanesFan311
Cool as the blue water all around

Post by CanesFan311 »

They were talking about it on Around the Horn today and SportsCenter last night, and said as far as they've found so far, there are no suspects, and it doesn't appear to have been someone that would have known him. Most likely scenario is he found them in his house and they shot him to get away. Like said above, it wasn't a shot to kill, but that doesn't make it any better.
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

i haven't posted in the past few days because of this loss. Granted i never knew him personally, but i sure as hell know what it is like to lose someone close (especially direct family). I feel for his family more than anything. And have no idea how the team will deal with it this sunday (then again on thursday against the bears). I still get chills seeing campbell and greg williams crying (or almost) on national tv. Just shows the close relationship they had with him.

On a different note, not to criticize Taylors decision, but why the fuck would you not install a top of the line security system in your house after being robbed 8 days earlier? You have the money, just put it in place.

Ps- yes sam, i feel for your boy to....Just hurts bad to lose someone midseason. He WAS lost before his prime no doubt. Hopefully the skins can pull off an emotional win this sunday, and again on thursday. Forever 21
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

logosteel wrote:i haven't posted in the past few days because of this loss. Granted i never knew him personally, but i sure as hell know what it is like to lose someone close (especially direct family). I feel for his family more than anything. And have no idea how the team will deal with it this sunday (then again on thursday against the bears). I still get chills seeing campbell and greg williams crying (or almost) on national tv. Just shows the close relationship they had with him.

On a different note, not to criticize Taylors decision, but why the fuck would you not install a top of the line security system in your house after being robbed 8 days earlier? You have the money, just put it in place.

Ps- yes sam, i feel for your boy to....Just hurts bad to lose someone midseason. He WAS lost before his prime no doubt. Hopefully the skins can pull off an emotional win this sunday, and again on thursday. Forever 21

1,2,3 its kinda dangerous to be a DB, they shot sean taylor and Deeee, too much violence in the nfl
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

saw this note from a friend online. A nice way to honor the man, and has some truth (or could have if he had finished the season)

"Hey everyone, I think it would be great if Sean Taylor were voted to the Pro Bowl this year. This way Sean will be remembered and honored in the final year of his career and life. All you have to do is click the link below, scroll over to the Free Safety position, vote for Sean and click 'submit.' You do not have to vote for all the positions. Vote as many times as you'd like. Thanks.

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot"
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

Recent NFL comments from skns players and others. Found on http://www.redskins.com:

At Redskins Park and around the NFL on Tuesday, league and team officials, coaches and players took time to comment on the passing of Redskins safety Sean Taylor...
Last edited by logosteel on Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

dude....if you think for a second people that aren't redskins fans are going to read all of that, then you're wrong lol

On a more important note, they have arrested 4 guys in relation to Sean Taylors murder. They said that more than 1 of them has confessed to being involved with the killing of Sean but they aren't saying yet who was the man behind the trigger.

The scary part is....these guys are from my city. I lived in Lehigh Acres for about 2 months, which is where 2 of the 4 guys are from. I also met one of these guys before, Venjah Hunte, at a party.

Even though it really hurts to see some thug ass wannabe kids responsible for the killing of Sean Taylor, i'm extremely happy that they have found the guys.

I couldn't even enjoy my friday night tonight because I was so fucking angry....I was just pounding drinks all night with my friends and was completely furious.

Here are a couple articles talking about the arrests and investigation:

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readartic ... 112&z=3&p=

http://www.miamiherald.com/457/story/327673.html
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

yeah i feel ya. Edited the previous post. They caught the bastards!!! And they fucking admitted to it. And what pisses me off more is how the news is talking about it. Saying "they were robbing his house and didn't expect him there" Like that is a fucking excuse to murder/shoot someone. I hope they fry these assholes. If not they could possibly get killed if they are released by um i dunno....
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

This was a really nice tribute to him:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=a ... &type=lgns

:evil5:
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

woulda been funny if they got a touchdown on that play

:lol:
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

i wish i could have gone to that game. But here is the stadium tribute done for him. Very moving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZQJUGEMRr4[/youtube]
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

my tribute vid to Darrent Williams i made when he was murdered

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dPNqK1iixqE