i hate boston

Play Ball!
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

i hate boston

Post by $lmjimy311 »

-red sox
-patriots
-celtics (them not so much, but since its in boston)
-what ever the fuck their mls team is
-their fans
:evil5: TB>BB
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

i hate the city of boston.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

probably more than jersey.
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

You forgot the Bruins Jimmy. Also since you hate their fans, do you hate me? Its been a nice run we've had, for all our teams, but at some point it has to come to an end. Up until the Patriots winning in 2001, we hadn't had anything since 1986. Lately though we have been come basically title town.

The problem with the fans though is that the ones you see are generally fair weather fans. I remember going to Celtics games for the past couple years and having that place empty. Going to a Patriots game in the late 90's guaranteed you a good seat. Now we have assholes that are just there because they are winning. When our teams would get slaughtered, at the very least, it would show who the true fans were because they would be there next season, no matter the circumstances. Now you have assholes when you go to a Sox game stating that he is the biggest fan as he states the score is "Six to Ten" and wondering why they are booing when Kevin Youkilis is up. Fucking idiots, most of them.

:evil5:
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

last night while vegging on the couch i flipped on deal or no deal. a bostonian prick was on and sold his million dollar briefcase for 300somthin grand. he had all of the stereotypes that a bostonite has too, so sad. however i digress......... i hate dynasty teams (ie: yankees) but the sox are not one of those, they've had a few good seasons.......... the patriots (other than the whole camcorder thing) have proven themselves pretty well, if the celtics go all the way i'll be amazed given their shittiness since the loss of bird, mchale, perry, etc i have no idea how the bruins stack up cuz hockey doesn't get shown on tv nearly enough all i guess i'm saying is they're doing well considering they've been so shitty in the past
Anti-Dentite
Here I sit in idle envy

Post by Anti-Dentite »

dj3stripes wrote:last night while vegging on the couch i flipped on deal or no deal. a bostonian prick was on and sold his million dollar briefcase for 300somthin grand. he had all of the stereotypes that a bostonite has too, so sad. however i digress......... i hate dynasty teams (ie: yankees) but the sox are not one of those, they've had a few good seasons.......... the patriots (other than the whole camcorder thing) have proven themselves pretty well, if the celtics go all the way i'll be amazed given their shittiness since the loss of bird, mchale, perry, etc i have no idea how the bruins stack up cuz hockey doesn't get shown on tv nearly enough all i guess i'm saying is they're doing well considering they've been so shitty in the past
you don't consider the patriots a dynasty team?
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

it's quitte possible they are, when did they win a championship last? i can't say i've followed football for sometime. granted the yanks haven't won a series since 2001

plus i'm not sure if boston bought their talent much like the yankees have , i guess that's what my interpretation of dynasty is, a team that's just oooozing with money and buys up all the allstars
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

Hell Brady was a third string backup at the beginning of the 2001 season. The last championship they won was in 2004. They've won in '01, '03, and '04.

:evil5:
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

I love Boston, it is a great place to live. If our teams weren't winning no one would give a fuck about Boston, but now that the teams are doing good it is all Boston hate. If they start sucking again there will be no more "Boston sucks" comments.

Fun facts: Patriots are New England Patriots and the soccer team is New England Revolution meaning they represent NH, VT, RI, CT and ME. If the stadium was moved to CT, like it was talked about, would you hate Hartford? The stadium isn't even in Boston, it is closer to being in Providence than it is Boston.
ImageImage
ER