Patriots get Randy Moss

Play Ball!
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Patriots get Randy Moss

Post by pnutwannabe »

On paper, it seems like a great deal. Him for a 4th round draft pick. However I question if his attitude will become an issue, or will it be another Corey Dillon, where he comes in and the system here in New England makes him better.

:evil5:
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

this is fantastic news...bradys stats are gonna get even better

i really hope he can control himself tho
Jump up and down cuz that's the 311 style!
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

hes just team obliterater to a lesser extent
I Want to Believe :evil5:
FrixHex311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FrixHex311 »

If Moss knew how to run good routes instead of just running by corners, he would be a major threat, but hes older and gotton a little slower.
3/9/02, 9/4/02, 7/21/03, 8/27/03
8/7/05, 9/11/05, 3/11/06, 9/3/06
7/4/07, 7/5/07, 3/11/08, 7/24/08
5/12/09, 12/5/09, 3/11/10, 7/13/12
7/29/14, 8/2/15, 8/5/16
311 The best no CONTEST!
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

hmmm, very cool thing to imagine. moss and stallworth. their receiving corps will be a force once again, if they work well together.
Let's put a smile on that face
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

yeah, they are probably gonna be the favorite to win the superbowl when the season starts with that offensive power increased even more
I Want to Believe :evil5:
hydropoNICK
Copin' out problems every time I can

Post by hydropoNICK »

a fourth round pick is not much to get randy moss imo. the patriots are stacked on offense now.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

I don't think anyone expects the moss thing to work out based on paper... it's gonna take a few weeks to determine his effect. He's probably going to want to make a big impact in the first game, but moss is a great diversion for other receivers to get some looks, so he may not catch a single ball for two weeks.
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

such a bad investment to get him by oakland
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

$ayzak wrote:I don't think anyone expects the moss thing to work out based on paper... it's gonna take a few weeks to determine his effect. He's probably going to want to make a big impact in the first game, but moss is a great diversion for other receivers to get some looks, so he may not catch a single ball for two weeks.
that sounds about right...they r that much more of a threat now tho...however i think the pats defense is tooooooo old so X them out of the superbowl this year
JESSE PUMA
I'm a fly guy you know I'm smoother

Post by JESSE PUMA »

First off, this is a good deal for the Pats since they only gave up a fourth round pick for Moss. Randy Moss is not the domniant receiver he once was, he has lost a step over the past few years and it has been easier for corners to cover him man to man. With that being said, he still is an elite receiver and is an upgrade to the New England corp. along with Donte Stallworth. I don't think the attitude will be an issue in New England, since he is going to be on a veteran team who has won multiple Super Bowls.
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

JESSE PUMA wrote:First off, this is a good deal for the Pats since they only gave up a fourth round pick for Moss. Randy Moss is not the domniant receiver he once was, he has lost a step over the past few years and it has been easier for corners to cover him man to man. With that being said, he still is an elite receiver and is an upgrade to the New England corp. along with Donte Stallworth. I don't think the attitude will be an issue in New England, since he is going to be on a veteran team who has won multiple Super Bowls.
moss wants a ring